Action and Teleportation

Hey Potatoes!!!! So you will be happy to hear, there WILL be action in this chapter!!!! WHOOP! Hope you enjoy!!!!

Angelica's POV

We rode off into the trees. Gosh, these were some fast horses. The sound of hooves pounding through the woods filled my ears as we raced on. I started to see brighter sunlight as we came out of the treeline.

"Why do you use horses?" Mia asked. "Cars are easier to track, lights, noise," Calum said. "Horses are a little quieter and not as bright," he added smiling. I looked around to see we were next to a cliff.

The cliff dropped off into a shimmering lake. The afternoon sunlight beamed onto my face. "We'll take a break here," Calum said jumping off of Rio. I dismounted Balto and tied the reins around a tree branch. Mia was off of Zelda and secured her reins to the branch as well.

I sat near the cliff watching the waves hit the beach below. I thought about family trips to the ocean every summer. My family traveled a lot, and we usually brought along Mia, because we are like sisters.

Suddenly I felt a spray of water on my face. Mia and Calum were laughing there heads off. "Seriously?" I asked. "Y-you s-sho-should've seen y-you-your f-f-face," Mia said between fits of laughter. "You're both so immature," I rolled my eyes.

We sat by the cliff talking. "Well I'm Eighteen," I said. "And I'm Nineteen," Mia said. Calum nodded. "You're surprisingly calm, with this whole, um, situation," Calum pointed out.

I thought about it. Ashton, Michael and Luke had been kidnapped. I have superpowers. I'm sitting with Calum Hood. O.M.F.G!

"You okay?" Calum asked me. "Y-yeah," I stuttered focusing my view on the lake below us. Calum laid on the grass his hands behind his head. He closed his eyes then opened them a few seconds later.

"We should go back, we need to train," Mia said after a long moment of silence. I nodded walking over to Balto. I untied the reins from the branch and mounted into the saddle. Calum mounted onto Rio and Mia mounted onto Zelda and we were ready to go.

I heard some rustling in the bushes. Suddenly I heard a long BANG! Calum yelled in pain and fell off Rio and onto the ground. I turned my head seeing a few men in black. I jumped off Balto and started to change.

I ran at the men as a vicious black furred wolf. Mia was blasting water from her fingertips. I clawed one man knocking him down as I clamped my teeth into his neck. He let out a strangled scream then went limp in my grip.

I yelped as another man kicked me to the side. I growled and jumped at him clawing down his chest. I pinned him to the ground, he looked at me in pure terror. I then jumped off of the man. He ran, he ran like there was no tomorrow.

Mia was sitting on the ground looking utterly exhausted. I shifted into my human self. Then I remembered Calum... "Calum!" I yelled seeing him on the growing clutching his side.

Blood seeped through his already crimson stained fingers. "Oh my god, MIA HELP!" I shouted as I turned Calum onto his back. He winced and hissed in pain. Mia rushed over. "What's wrong," she said out of breath.

"He's hurt, obviously!" I said panicked. "Yea, I noticed that, but how?" She asked. "Calum, move your hands we need to know what happened," I said trying to be calm. Calum slowly removed his hands to reveal a smallish hole in his side.

His breathing was slow and ragged as blood seeped from the wound. He'd been shot. "Mia, ride back to the house grab a first aid kit," I said. She nodded then walked over to Zelda. But then... she wasn't there?

Mia had disappeared into thin air. I sat there confused for a second until Mia reappeared right in front of me! "What was that!?!" I asked. "I don't know honestly, we'll figure that out later, let's help Calum first," she pointed out.

I nodded and grabbed the first aid kit out of her hand. "Good things mom is nurse, she taught me a few things," I said opening the kit. I grabbed some gauze and tweezers. "I need to get the bullet out, okay Cal?" I asked.

"N-no, p-pl-please do-don't," he begged. I ripped off a piece of gauze and stuffed it in his mouth. "We can't attract attention," I said. Mia stood watching for anymore unwanted guests, water droplets forming slowly around her hand.

I picked up the tweezers and lifted up Calums shirt a bit to reveal the bullet wound. It wasn't so deep, that was good. I put the tweezers into the wound and found the bullet.

Calums screams were muffled by the gauze in his mouth. His hands clawed at the ground pulling out grass and dirt. I pulled out the bullet fast to not cause that much pain for Calum who lay on the blood stained ground breathing heavily.

I threw the bullet aside and wrapped gauze around Calums lower torso. I pulled down his shirt and took the gauze out of his mouth. He gasped and clenched his teeth. "Were going home now," Mia said leaning against a tree.

We helped Calum off the ground, he stumbled a bit but we got him over to Rio. He got into the saddle and pulled on the reins. I went over to Balto and mounted. Soon Mia was at my side on Zelda. We didn't go fast on the way back, because Calum was a bit wobbly.

We stayed on either side of him ready to catch him if he fell. We got to the house a little while later. Mia took Calum inside and I took the horses to the stable. I closed the gate and ran over to the house. "Hey Mia," I said. "Hey," she waved. We sat in Calums room with him for a while.

"So how did you do that back there, you just disappeared," I asked her. "I don't know," she replied. "I think you can teleport," I said amazed. "Awesome," Mia said smiling.

Soooooo THERE WAS ACTION WHAT DID I TELL YA!!!!! Woooo!!!! So I worked hard on this chapter so tell me what you thought!

Stay Cool Bros💚💛

~ALΣΧΑ🔥