She Ships It...

For Liam's 21st birthday I'm updating for you!!!! Even though his birthday is tomorrow!! Gah school starts soon..... Ugh 7th grade...

Angelica's POV

At first I was surprised. Then the shock faded and I fell into the kiss. I felt Michael smile. A moment later we pulled away and noticed everyone else staring at us. "I ship it," Mia said throwing her hands up. Then the room was filled with laughter. I smiled at Michael. "Did you hear Mia, she ships it," he chuckled softly.

"Yes I heard her," I whispered. "Well I wanted to know if, after all this hospital stuff is done, if you wanted to go to dinner with me?" He asked. "Like a date?" I ask. "Like a date," he agreed. "Of course," I say happily.

Luke's POV

Dang you Michael Clifford. I wanted to ask Mia out before he asked Angel. CURSES!! Me and Mia were now engaged in a conversation of our own. "What are we going to do, when you guys leave for tour?" Mia asked. "You'll stay here and protect Detroit, we'll come back soon," I assure her. "We'll stay in touch?" She asked. "Of course," I smiled. "I'm gonna need your number," I added.

She nodded and I handed her my phone. She put in her contact. "Thanks," I said. "No problem," she answered. I grabbed her hand in mine and sighed. Soon I heard a phone ring. Calum took his phone out of his pocket and answered. "Hello?.. Yes this is Calum Hood... Okay... Yep... Thank you very much bye," he ended the call. "Who was that?" Peyton asked. "The Police Department, they said that Demon will be in prison for a long time," Calum replied.

"Whoop Whoop!" Ashton said moving his arms around like he was dancing. He winced because of the bullet wound on his shoulder. I turned back to Mia. "Well, since we're all happy, I'd like to ask you on a date Miss. Ross," I said in a fancy accent. Mia smiled at me. "I would love to Mr. Hemmings," she answered in a funny accent. She hugged me tight, while gripping my hand tight.

"When will you be out of here?" Mia asked. "I'm not sure, hopefully soon," I replied. "Hey Cal turn up the volume on the television," Michael said. Calum grabbed the remote and turned up the volume.

"This is Ginger Zee reporting from Detroit, where we have questions on when will 5 Seconds of Summer continue there tour?" The reporter said. "They boys were supposed to preform at The Palace of Auburn Hills on the 15th of August, but we haven't seen them since the 14th," the reporter continued. "We have the most recent video posted on Instagram by Calum Hood saying that everything is fine and the boys are just taking a break and will be back soon to continue their tour, back to you David," the report ended.

"Well at least they don't know anything," I sighed. Just then a doctor walked into the room. He looked up from the clipboard in his hands. "I just came to say that the boys will be free to go later today," the doctor announced. I smiled, I was ready to go outside again and see the fans.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Later that day Calum brought us some clothes to change into. After we changed Calum signed the paperwork and we were free to go. "Let's go guys!" Michael said rushing to the car. "Get back here," Angel laughed. Calum got into the drivers seat, Peyton sat in the passenger seat. Ashton and Spencer sat behind them. Mia sat next to them. I say in the back with Michael and Angel.

We were first going to the Palace to set a date for a show then we were going to the house. Calum had the radio turned up loud. Don't Stop started playing on the radio. "You're like perfection, some kinda holiday, you got me thinking that we can runaway," we sang along with the music. This was perfect. This moment was perfect. By the end of the song we had arrived at the Palace.

Everyone got out of the car and we headed inside. One of our security guards saw us and ran forward. "You boys are in trouble," he said angrily. "What! It's not our fault they found us," Calum defended. "We can just find another day for the show," Michael said. "What day, I'll tell them," the security guard huffed. "Today is the 23rd, how about the 25th," I said. "Fine, you guys just don't get kidnapped again," the security guard nodded and walked off.

"Well then, Let's get going!" Spencer said happily. Ashton grabbed her hand and kissed her cheek. "I'll race you," I told Mia. "Your on," she said as we ran for the car.

ERMEHGERD WHO HAS SEEN THE AD FOR DERPCON?!?!?! I WANT TO GO SO BAD! But of course it's in L.A. Ugh, WHY BOYS WHY!

Stay Cool Bros💚💛

~ALΣΧΑ⚡️