Born Ready

Hey Potatoes!!!!! I went to the 1D concert yesterday and it was AMAZING! 5sos was also amazing! Best night EVER!! And I was with Miranda (Onedirectionfan4ev07)! Michael waved at our section!Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Angelica

"So did I ever tell you that your eyes randomly change color," Mia said. "Uh, no," I said rubbing eyes eyes. It was 9:00 a.m. "Well, yesterday after that incident your eyes were blue," she explained. "Woah," I said staring at her wide eyed. "And Calum said before you attacked that man, your eyes were red," Mia added. "That's cool," I walked over to the mirror and looked my reflection.

My eyes were just plain gold. I raised one eyebrow and turned to Mia. "Are you joking?" I asked her crossing my arms. "No, everyone else saw too," Mia said putting up her hands in defense. I looked back into the mirror to see my eyes flashing green. "Woah," I breathed. "Seeee!" Mia smiled. I put my hand on my uninjured side and laughed.

"Go get me some food," I said sitting back down on my bed. "Why should I?" Mia asked. "I'm injured," I pointed out, smirking slightly. "UUGGHH," she huffed and walked out the door. My phone started ringing on the night stand. I grabbed it, the number was blocked so I hesitated before sliding my finger across the screen to answer the call. "Hello?" I said.

"Ah! Hello is this Angelica Pearson?" The voice at the end of the line asked. "Yes, who are you?" I asked, my hand was shaking. "Good, we know your plans, you won't be able to save them in time," the voice became more menacing. Them? Who's them? I mentally facepalmed. Michael, Ashton and Luke. "You-you're Demon aren't you," I snarled. "Smart little girl," Demon laughed.

"We will save them, and you know it," I said. "I don't think so," Demon said. I could picture him grinning like a madman. "Someone wants to speak with you Angelica," he said darkly. I heard footsteps and screams. "Mr. Irwin there's someone on the phone for you," Demons voice was a bit quieter now. "Angelica, d-don't come! He's going to kill you!" Ashton's voice yelled.

I could hear the pain behind his voice. "We have to Ash! He'll kill you boys," I pleaded. "No, we'll be okay," Ashton said breathing heavily. I heard muffled cries I pain. "You bastard, you said you wouldn't hurt them!" Ashton yelled, directing the comment to Demon. "And you said you would lure them in," Demon said. "And you believed me," Ashton scoffed. "I guess you'll get the punishment also," Demon laughed. "Don't hurt him, we're coming," I said.

"I'm glad someone is cooperating," Demon said, his voice dark and menacing. "Just promise me, you won't hurt them," I said. "I promise you that, and you have to promise that you'll come, today," Demon said. "I-I promise," I stuttered. "Angel no!" Ashton's yell was distant now. "We'll see you soon Animal," Demon chuckled, them the line went dead.

I clutched my phone in my hand, my breaths were short and shaky. "Hey, Ang-" Mia cut herself of as she walked into the room. "Angel what's wrong?" Mia asked as she set down the bowl she brought up and she walked over to me. "D-Demon, he said that if we don't go to try to save the boys today, he'll kill them," I said my voice cracking. "We're going to save them, tonight," Mia said wrapping her arms around my shoulders.

"But, Ashton said Demon would kill us," I whimpered. "You talked to Ashton?" Mia asked. I nodded. "Is he okay? Is Luke okay? Is Michael okay?" She asked. "I'm not sure," I shrugged. "Well, I brought you cereal," Mia said changing the subject. I smiled at the tone of voice she used and took the bowl and started to eat.

Soon I was finished with my cereal and I went outside to watch Peyton and Spencer train. Both of the girls abilities were amazing and useful in a fight. After they trained it was about 2:00 p.m. We'd gone over the plan a few more times and stocked up on weapons.

"Hey Angel, Mia I have your suits, costumes whatever you want to call them," Calum said handing me and Mia our new superhero outfits. "Thanks Cal," I said hugging him. "You're welcome," he smiled and walked into the kitchen to talk with Peyton. Spencer was taking a nap. I told her it would help get her mind off of Ashton.

I walked into my room to change into the outfit. It was black, bulletproof fabric. The pants were skintight with a dagger sheath on my thigh. The shirt sleeves were four finger length, not covering my shoulders. There was a black mask with detailed silver markings and a pair of black combat boots. I looked in the mirror and smiled at my reflection.

As I walked out the door I saw Mia in her new costume. It was Turquoise Blue with skintight pants. The shirt had 3 quarter sleeves. She also wore a lime green cape an had a lime green mask. She had a green belt with two gun holsters. "Looking good today," Mia said. "Yep," I agreed as we walked down the stairs.

Peyton and Spencer were waiting by the door. Calum stepped out of his room fixing the yellow beanie on his head. "Are we ready?" Calum asked. "I was born ready," Spencer grinned. "Let's go," Calum said walking outside to the stables. Calum brought out the horses. "There are only four, two have to ride together," Calum pointed out.

"I can shift into a horse," I said. "Oh, right," Calum laughed. He walked over to Rio, while Spencer mounted Balto. Peyton had Gypsy and Mia rode Zelda. "Let's go!" Peyton said as Calum led the way. I felt myself changing until I was a gray horse. I galloped along side Mia and Zelda as we raced to the Cougar building.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

By the time we reached the building the sun was setting. We kept the horses in the trees so they wouldn't be spotted and I changed back into my human form. We sat behind some bushes. Calum insisted going over the plan one more time.

"Let's do this," Calum said. Me and Spencer quietly and carefully made our way towards the guards at the door. Spencer nodded towards me and I shifted in a jaguar. I crept towards the guards hoping they wouldn't notice me until I pounced. A snarl escaped my mouth as I pounced at one of the guards. Before the other guard could react Spencer threw her knife at his throat.

Both men fell to the ground dead. Spencer signaled for Calum, Peyton and Mia to come. I changed human again and grabbed the door handle and tried to open the door. "Locked," I mumbled. "I can fix that," Spencer said. She walked through the wall. The door opened and inside stood Spencer. We walked into the building quietly. I had my hand on my dagger.

Mia held a handgun and Calum grabbed the sword off his back. "The prison hall is that way," I pointed down one hall. "Michael is this way," I said pointing down the other hall.

"Mission, save 5sos has started, be ready for defeat Demon."

So I made this chapter longer becuz I'm nice! WERE ALMOST AT 1K READS AND 100 VOTES!!!!! Thanks to everyone who votes and comments! So if it's all right with @Kungster , Spencer's superhero name will be Spenflex becuz it's fabulous and I couldn't think of anything else.

Goal: 6 votes 5 comments

Stay Cool Bros💚💛

~ALΣΧΑ🔥