Insanity

I LOVE SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!!!

Angelica's POV

I was breathing hard, panting. I growled at Demon. He looked at me and laughed. I shifted human and stared at him funny. "I'm not afraid of you," he said. "We don't want you to be scared," Peyton said. "We want you to be terrified," Calum said clenching his fists. "Well too bad you haven't reached your goal," Demon grinned.

I noticed Spencer with Ashton, calming him down as blood flowed down his arm from the gunshot wound. I focused my attention back to Demon, "Your Insane, an insane psycho," I spat. "I try," Demon chuckled. Peyton rolled her eyes. "Why did you want to kidnap the boys?" I asked. "They were going to stop us," Demon said the insanity flashing through his eyes.

"What were you going to do?" Peyton asked. "I was going to find Angelica and Mia, and kill them," Demon laughed. I stopped breathing for a moment. Mia tensed beside me. I felt a feeling in my throat and all of the sudden I couldn't breath. "And I will succeed," Demon smirked. Mia fell down beside me. Luke went wide eyed scrambling over to her. I choked and gasped for air as I slowly fell to the ground.

"Y-you BASTARD!" Michael yelled getting to his feet and punching Demon in the face. He winced but stood confidently. I was lying on my back Calum and Peyton above me. Demon tried kicking Michael but the green haired boy ducked and hit Demon in the stomach. My hands grabbed at my throat and I started to lose consciousness. "Angel! Stay awake love, please," Calum shouted tears forming in his eyes. Peyton sat beside him her hands over her mouth in shock.

Michael suddenly kicked Demon making him fall to the ground. I gasped as I was able to breath again. "You're f***ing insane," Michael spat as Demon groaned in pain. Mia was breathing hard now. Her head rested in Luke's lap. His blue eyes clouded with worry. I slowly got to my feet with Spencer helping me. "You okay?" She asked. I nodded and started to shift.

I lept at Demon in form of a tiger. I landed on his chest my claws against his throat. "Calum, call police, but they can't tell the media about who we are," Ashton croaked. "They already know what we are," Calum said bringing out his phone. "Hello? Yes this is Calum Hood, I have injured friends and Demon," he said into the phone. "Thank you," he added a few seconds later.

"Are the police coming?" Spencer asked. "They're on their way," Calum nodded. Spencer walked over to Ashton talking to the injured boy in hushed tones. Michael limped over to me, since I was a tiger he just stroked my striped fur. I still had my claws on Demons throat. I growled at him when he tried to get up. "Thank you Angelica," Michael whispered hugging my neck.

I smiled, if tigers can smile. Soon I saw flashing lights outside of the window and sirens. The doors burst open and policemen with weapons came into the room. The uniformed men aimed their guns at me and Demon. "Aye, the tiger is in our side," Luke laughed. I backed off of Demon and shifted human sitting in Michaels lap exhausted.

The policemen handcuffed Demon and took him outside. Ashton, Luke and Michael were put on stretchers and put into the ambulances that were parked outside. They were taken to the hospital. "Thank you for helping get this man into police custody," one policeman said. "No problem Officer," Calum said. "Your friends will be at St. Joseph Hospital if you want to see them soon," the officer said. "Thank you," I said great fully.

Once Calum finished talking with the police I sat on the ground staring at the stars. Mia came over and say beside me. She took off her mask and put her arm over my shoulders. "C'mon we're going," she said. I got up as the others went to go to the horses that were hidden in the woods, I shifted into horse also running with the animals back to the house.

When we finally got home I went inside and put on comfy clothes and laid in my bed listening to Tears Of An Angel by RyanDan. My lights were turned off so I put my head on the pillow and fell asleep.

Luke's POV

The ride to the hospital was short. Soon I was being rushed inside and being sent to a room. We made sure that me, Michael and Ashton had a room together. "They've been beaten numerous times, abused, cut, and they haven't had food in a while," I heard the doctors talking outside. "One of them, Ashton Irwin has been shot," another doctor said. I had forgotten that.

A few doctors came into the room. All in scrubs. "W-what's going on?" Ashton asked. "We have fix up the wound in your arm sir," one doctor said as he brought out a syringe. "What's that?" I asked slightly concerned. "It will put him to sleep for a while," the doctor said as he pushed the needle into Ashton's arm, soon he was asleep. Michael was also asleep on a bed beside me. He was peaceful.

After the doctors had checked over my injuries and gave me medicine they left the room. Ashton's wound was all fixed up, the doctors left leaving is to sleep peacefully for the first time in forever...

My inspiration for this chapter was my Great Grandma, she was in St. Joseph hospital before she died earlier this summer... So yea. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Goal: 8 votes?

Stay Cool Bros💚💛

~ALΣΧΑ🎵