Carrots and Couch Potatoes

Heyo!!! So I've been updating a lot lately! I have a lot of ideas haha. I went insane yesterday heh, heh... I was with Miranda, (@Onedirectionfan4ev07) the other day, and yeah, it was a fun day!! And I full on fangirled about the Amnesia music video😆

Angelica's POV

I groaned while slowly opening my eyes. I was lying on the floor in Calums room. Mia was unconscious next to me. Calums was sitting against the wall, his eyes squeezed shut. "Calum? What happened?" I asked. "Angelica! You're awake, the man who attacked us injected you with something, are you feeling okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, what were you doing," I said. "I created a force field around the property," Calum said standing up and offering me a hand. I took it and he helped me off the ground. "I'll take Mia to her room," he added picking Mia up and carrying her to her room. I walked into my room and changed into clean sweatpants and a comfy shirt. Then I walked downstairs to the kitchen.

I was starving! I took some carrots out of the fridge. What? Some people crave carrots. It's not weird. I took the carrots to my room and set the bowl on my dresser. I grabbed a hairbrush, to brush my knotted hair. HAVE TO TAME THE BEAST! After that I sat on my bed eating carrots and listening to music on my phone while on Instagram.

I was listening to Mrs. All American, one of my favorite songs, when Mia walked into my room. "How're you feeling?" I asked. "Like crap," she sighed sitting on the bed. I looked at my phone again. Mia reached over and took a carrot from my bowl. "Hey! These are mine! Go get your own," I whined holding the bowl away from her reach.

"You suck," she pouted. "Good," I grinned, looking at my phone again. I saw a few texts from my brother Jason asking if I was okay. I texted him back saying I was fine. Mia had left the room. I grabbed my Volume 1 of Captain America Tales of Suspense comics. I started to read for a while. I really love Marvel.

I was in the middle of reading the part where Cap was flying to Greymoor Castle to save Bucky when I heard a knock on my door. I turned off my music, set down my book and opened the door to see Calum waiting outside. "What's up Cal, it better be good. I was reading my Captain America comics! Cap was going to save Bucky," I said. He chuckled a bit.

"Mia's training outside, do you want to join?" He asked. "Sure but let me finish the issue," I said going back to the book. The comic ended well, as usual. Cap and Bucky saved the day by using the missile inside to blow up the castle. I closed the book and walked downstairs and went outside to the backyard. Mia and Calum were working on fist fighting.

Easy for Mia, she takes karate. I leaned against the wall of the house as Calum yelled tips and corrections. After they finished, they were sweating and breathing heavily. "Okay, Angel, you're going to work with me now," Calum said. I walked over to the middle of the yard. He showed me fighting stances, different punches and kicks.

Finally we started the combat. He punched at my stomach. I jumped to the side and delivered a blow to Calums uninjured side. He stumbled a bit then regained his balance. I tried to punch at his face. He ducked and swept me off my feet... literally. After a few minutes of fighter, we finished. Calum let me take a short break.

"Now, I want you two, to fight, Angel no claws or bites," Calum says. I faced Mia, she readied herself. "And, GO!" Calum shouted. I ran at Mia. She had water dripping from her arms ready to blast me. I quickly shifting into an animal. Seriously my spirit animal. A wolf. I leaped at Mia. Careful not to claw at her. I jumped off as she stood up. I changed into my human form.

Mia blasted water at me. I flew back a few inches stumbling. I wiped the water out of my eyes and kept fighting. (A/N I'm terrible at writing fight scenes). Once we finished we were out of breath. "I don't know about you, but I'm taking a shower," I said heading inside. "That was good girls,". Calum praised as he opened the door.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I like to sing in the shower. So I sung Amnesia quietly as I washed my hair. "I wish that I could wake up with amnesia, and forget about the stupid little things," I sung I as rinsed my hair and turned off the water. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body. I grabbed my clothes and headed to my room.

Luke's POV

When I opened my eyes, I expected to see Michael and Ashton talking. That's not what I saw. Michael was lying on his back his eyes closed. Ashton was in a crumpled heap on the ground. "Well then, it's just me now," I sighed, sitting up against the wall. I need to think of a plan, I thought. Calum, was the one you usually made the plans.

Dang it.

"Hey Michael, wake up," I whisper yelled. He didn't stir. What happened to him? "Michael Gordon Clifford WAKE UP!" I said a bit louder. Michael groaned, his eyes fluttered open. He rubbed his eyes and sat up. "What happened to you and Ash?" I asked. "Chloroform," Michael sighed. Ashton was started to stir now. "Stupid Demon, stupid guards, stupid... I've got nothin," Ashton mumbled.

"Hey Ash, wakey wakey," I cooed. "I'm awake Luke," he groaned. "Then get up lazy couch potato," Michael laughed, for the first time in forever. (A/N lol Frozen). "I like potatoes!" Ashton said moving around. "Making the best out of situations since 1994," I joked. "You got that right Hemmings," Ashton chuckled. His laugh makes a lot of things better.

We just have to hear laughing more often.

If you haven't heard Ashton's heavenly laugh, HAVE YOU BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK?!?!? It's the most beautiful thing EVER! I wanna hear Ashton's laugh in person. GAHHH! I hope you enjoyed this chapter guys!!

Stay Cool Bros💚💛

~ALΣΧΑ🐯