We're Meeting 5sos!?!?

Hi!! I'm really excited for this story. Okay, this story is based off a dream I had, don't judge yo. So enjoy and shiz!

Angelica's POV

I had to register what mom just said. "Angel, are you okay?" Mom asked me. "Um, yeah," I replied. "You just paled when I said you and Mia were meeting 5 Seconds of Summer," she said. That's when I started to scream. Happy screams. I jumped around the kitchen. "At least go do whatever that is in your room," she raised her eyebrow at me. "OKAY!" I yelled as I ran up the stairs to my room. My walls are covered and I mean COVERED in 5sos and 1D posters.

I grabbed my IPhone and started texting my best friend Mia Ross.

To: Mia💖
OMG DO U KNOW WHAT MOM JUST SAID!
From: Angelica🐯

To: Angelica🐯
What, your scaring me...
From: Mia💖

WE'RE MEETING 5SOS

It took a few seconds for Mia to answer.

OHMYGOD AHHHHHH!!!!!!!

AHHHHH

IM COMING OVER

OKAY

I sighed and flopped down on my bed and played Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer on my phone. God that video fave me feels. (A/N true story). I sang the lyrics quietly to myself. My bedroom door opened and I saw the smiling face of Mia Ross. I set my phone down and ran to give her a hug. We stared at each other for a little and started to scream.

We screamed and sung lyrics to 5sos songs. We danced around in my room for about 10 minutes. And we might've videotaped our freakout. Hey, you gotta savor the moment. (A/N this actually found out when me and Onedirectionfan4ev07 found out we were going to the 1D concert together). Later we just laid on the floor breathing heavily. My door opened again and my brother Jason popped his head inside. "Can you two be quiet," he huffed. "No, Jason we're fangirling," I smiled. He rolled his eyes and closed the door.

"So what should we wear?" Mia asked. "Something normal," I shrugged. "Most girls do get all fancy when they meet celebrities," Mia pointed out. "So no going all out with anything," we concluded. This is going to be amazing, I thought. "We're having a sleepover tonight right?" I asked Mia. "Yep," she grinned at me devilishly. "Omg! Have you seen the Amnesia lyric video?" I asked. "No," she sighed. "Well we're watching it now!"

I scrambled for my phone and turned it on. I pressed the YouTube app and searched up the video. We watched the video. I had already watched it about 5 million times... Heh heh. After the video Mia was crying, sad and happy tears. If you've seen the Amnesia video you'll know.

The whole night me and Mia watched YouTube videos. I tried to read a book but I had to deal with Mia's fangirling. "Can you shut up!" I exclaimed. "Um, I don't know," Mia shrugged. "Okay then," I said going back to my book.

I looked at my clock. WOAH ITS 11:30!?!?!?! "Mia, we should go to bed now," I advised. "Really," she sighed brushed blonde hair out of her face. "Yes," I said. "Ugh, fine," she said as she went to change into her pajamas. I changed into mine and waited for Mia.

We hopped into my bed and pulled up the covers. Don't you be dirty with that... You hear me. "Goodnight SpiderMan," I whispered. "Goodnight Captain America," Mia replied as we drifted off to sleep.

So true story my nickname is Captain America and Miranda's (Onedirectionfan4ev07) is SpiderMan cuz we cool like that. Tell me if you're enjoying this story. The action will start soon so be ready Potatoes!!

Vote, Comment and Share!
~ALΣΧΑ💕