Falling To Pieces

This is an update for those who have waited!!!!! The song for this chapter is She Wolf by David Guetta featuring Sia! Please listen to the song Potatoes!

Luke's POV

All I remember is Ashton getting me out of my cell, is running to the solitary confinement. Ashton tried punching the door open. The guards heard us, they swarmed everywhere. Ash was able to get inside the dark room. I was to overwhelmed by the attacking men. I fell to the ground and the darkness consumed me.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

I opened my eyes to see the gray walls of my prison cell. Dang it, we couldn't escape. I tried to move my hands to rub my eyes, but couldn't. They were tied behind my back with scratchy rope. My ankles were tied in front of me. I groaned as I shifted around. I saw Ashton in his cell. His arms were raised above his head.

His wrists were shackled to the gray prison wall. He was still unconscious so I sat quietly. Michael was still gone. But, Ash had seen Angelica, he told her to go with Michael. Hopefully Mikey was able to see her. I heard Ashton groan, I turned to see him pulling on the metal cuffs attached to his wrists. "Ash, it's no use," I said.

He looked at me sadly. "I know Luke, I know," he said. "Hopefully Calum has a plan," he added as he pulled harder on the cuffs. Ashton winced, I saw thin lines of blood running down his arms. "Careful, or you're gonna die of blood lose," I said. Ashton put his head against the wall, he was breathing heavily. "I hope Michaels okay," he said.

We sat in silence for a long time. An occasional guard would walk down the hall, and he would laugh at us. I looked away from him when he would come down the hall. After he would leave I would continue trying to untie the bloody ropes around my wrists. The once tan rope was now a bloody mess. I was trying to break it with my fingernails and a small screw I found on the ground.

Ashton was softly singing Amnesia. He was getting to the chorus so I joined in.

"I remember the day you told me you were leavin, I remember the makeup runnin down your face, and the dreams you left behind you didn't need them, like every single wish we ever made, I wish that I could wake up with amnesia, and forget about the stupid little things," we harmonized.

I missed singing on stage. Having fun with my band mates. Now we were stuck in a bloody prison, with a bloody criminal. I just hope we can be saved... Before it's too late...

Angelica's POV

I sat in my room thinking about the vision I had. The boys were in serious trouble. They didn't have much time left. I decided to tell Calum. I walked across the hall to his room. He sat on his bed, phone in hand. He was talking.

"Hey guys! Just have to say that me and the lads are okay, you don't have to worry, we are taking a little break and will be back soon," he said, I could tell he wore a fake smile. He set his phone down and put his head in his hands. "Calum, I had another vision," I said walking into the room. Calum looked at me. "Tell me then."

I told him about my vision. "The lads are in trouble," Calum mumbled. "We have to help them, we need more help," he added. "There are some friends of ours back at HeadQuarters we could add to our team," he smiled. "Great tomorrow, we will add onto our team, and start planning," I said.

Calum nodded. We said goodnight and I went back into my room. I grabbed my phone and beats headphones and laid in my bed. I turned on She Wolf by David Guetta feat. Sia. I closed my eyes and listened to the music.

I'm falling to pieces

The music played, I soon felt more determined then ever. We needed to save the boys. Or else we might all break. We will be broken.

We'll fall to pieces...

Sorry about the shortness, I finally had an idea!!! So I will choose extra characters soon! So stay tuned.

Here comes the Brofist👊

Stay Cool Bros💚💛

~ALΣΧΑ💘