Walls Come Crashing Down

Hey Potatoes!!! I updated She Looks So Perfect at 1:00 A.M. yesterday. I'm such a Fangirl! I'm reading that book haha... Don't question my insanity😎 Just to fab to care!

Angelica's POV

After meeting Ashton and Luke me and Mia just went bezerk. More girls had gathered outside of the building. We were supposed to be let inside soon. A line outside was forming. Mia pulled me to the back. "Seriously?" I asked. "Maybe we'll get to spend more time with them.

"This just means we have to wait longer," I huffed crossing my arms. "Come on you big baby," Mia grabbed my arm and started to walk because the line had moved. This was a private event so their weren't that many people, but there were still a good number of people.

I didn't know people would drive into this horrible part of the city of Detriot to meet 5sos. Probably did it out of desperation to meet their idols. The line was inside and outside. And we were at the end of it. I didn't question Mia, she had a point. Maybe we could spend more time with the boys.

"So, do you think Ash and Luke will remember us?" Mia asked. "Ash will defiantly remember us, Luke might," I responded. Ashton is the type of person that remembers everyone. Ash and Luke had been so nice and kind. I can't wait to meet Michael and Calum.

The line moved really slow, ugh. The boys probably spent a few minutes with everyone. We finally got through the doors. The air conditioning blasted onto my face. Outside was hot! Probably because it is the middle of July.

I saw the boys a few minutes later. I pointed them out to Mia and she smiled at me. Everyone was surprising not that loud. There was occasional scream but that was it besides everyone talking. "I'm so HAPPY," I squealed. "So am I," Mia said.

The line moved, and moved, until we were only a few moments away from meeting 5 Seconds Of Summer. The people in front of us walked over to the boys, they talked for about 5 minutes and took pictures. as few fans were still gathered inside by the doors. The girls before us waved to the boys and walked away.

Finally, it was our turn to meet 5sos. Me and Mia walked over to them. "Hi Angelica!" Ashton smiled. "Hi Ash," I replied, he have me a hug. He even kissed my cheek. We took another picture, it's pretty hilarious. Mia was talking with Michael and Luke. Calum came and walked over to me and Ashton.

"Hi Calum! Can we take a picture?" I asked. "Of course," he replied. We smiled at the camera on my phone and I snapped the pic. "Thank you so much," I said. "No problem," Calum smiled. I walked over to Luke and Michael. Luke waved at me. I waved back and hugged him. Michael walked over and I gave him a hug. "Could we take a picture?" I asked Michael.

"Of course love," Michael smiled. I snapped the pic and he hugged me again. "I need a group selfie," I said. Everyone gathered behind me and I took the picture. "Best day ever," Mia said. "It was great meeting you," I said. "Great meeting you, Angel," Luke smiled at me and waved.

I saw Michael look away, the look on his face was distant, then turned to a look of terror. "GO! RUN!" Michael shouted as the walls started crashing down.

I was going to end there, you lucky you get to read more.

~Luke's POV~

Dang it, they found us. Men in black rushed into the room. Remaining fans screamed and rushed outside. I saw Angel and Mia run outside. Michael started to push me to the exit. Calum and Ashton racing beside me.

Black vans were parked in front of the building. Suddenly I was grabbed from behind by a few men. I tried to fight back, but it wasn't working because I wasn't wearing my gloves. I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder, then I couldn't feel my legs.

I collapsed to the ground and grimaced as I hit the ground painfully hard. I was pulled off the ground and thrown into a van. Soon Michael was thrown in too. I saw Ashton struggling against many men. He was the resistant one. And he was SMASH. He was handcuffed and struggling still lashing out.

He faced me and I saw his struggle in his hazel eyes. Someone came behind Ashton and put a rag to his nose, he soon dropped to the ground unmoving. Shiz, I thought as Ashton's unconscious form was thrown into the van.

~Angelica's POV~

As me and Mia ran outside I watched as Michael, Luke and Ashton were thrown into a van. A man in black pointed a gun at me. But before he could shoot I was pushed to the ground and behind an abandoned car. I saw Mia, but she wasn't the one who had pushed me.

I looked up to see the dirt and blood caked face of Calum Hood.

OOOHHHH Finally the action has arrived. WOOOO!!! And yes, Ashton is SMASH. If you've watched 5sos The Lost Tapes, you'll understand Luke and the glove reference.

Song I listened to: Little Lion Man by Mumford and Sons

Stay cool bros💚💛

~ALΣΧΑ💝