His family

(𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧)

When I woke up I got dressed . I went downstairs and ms.lisa pulled me into her office. "Listen here karma don't go around starting shit" she said when I opened my mouth she slapped me. "Get out" she says. I walk out to be stopped by a bunch of girls. "Listen bitch your lucky you were saved" girl says pushing me. After awhile I end up with bruises on my face.I go to the bathroom to wipe the blood off my face. My best friend comes in the bathroom. "What the fuck happened to you" she said. "Those bitches jumped me but I'm ok" I say putting the last bandage on my face. We walk out and I see youngboy he runs up to me. "Aye what the fuck happened" he says.

"Nothing man" I say closing my eyes tightly as he examines my face. "Who the fuck did this tell me now karma" he said as some guys walked behind him. "Aye was- Ayo what's wrong with your face" some guy says. "Nothing let's just go" I said. "Mr.gaulden" ms.Lisa says walking up to us as the other girls walked up laughing. "What bitch" he said pulling me behind him. "Oh sir such bad language" Katie said (one of the girls).

"Girl shut the fuck up" I said stepping in front of them. "Don't make us remind you who runs this place" she says snapping back. "Ayo bitch watch how you walk to my daughter before I pop the trunk on y'all bitch asses" youngboy says. I can't believe he addressed me as his daughter! "It ain't worth it they got kids before they were 15" I laugh. "Let's go I got your new room ready" he says grabbing me. "Hol up" I say hugging my bestie "imma call you everyday I love you" I whisper to her. "I love you more" she says letting go of me.

I get in the car I sit between two guys. "Hey ma I'm your uncle ben" he says trying to shake my hand but instead I look him up and down. "Damn she cold,aye wassup kid I'm your uncle kd" he says laughing. "Sup I'm baby joe" he says looking down at his phone. "Hey" I say taking my phone out then puts my headphones in to play music. Once we got to his house it was amazing here. "Aye kd take her to her room" youngboy says. "Cool" he says grabbing my bag and leading me to my room

 "Cool" he says grabbing my bag and leading me to my room

He put my bag down for me. "If you need anything call" he says walking out. "Ok thanks" I say closing the door then looks in the bathroom for bandages to put on my face.

(𝔫𝔟𝔞 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔤𝔟𝔬𝔶 𝔭𝔬𝔳)

After we got back to the house I told the guys what happened. "Damn you should've shot that bitch up they shouldn't be hitting on ha" boomer said rolling paper. "Yeah man" three says playing the game. "I know bro but I was tryna get ha outta that damn place but fa show imma flip that fucking place upside down". I say handing boomer my lighter.