The truth comes out

(𝖓𝖇𝖆 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖌𝖇𝖔𝖞 𝖕𝖔𝖛)
After I asked the question last night yaya has been very quiet and I haven't told karma yet so she confused on why it's been so quiet all day I guess yaya is loud ass fuck all day. She barley came out of my room now. "What the hell is wrong with her" karma asks me trying to focus cooking but I'm kissing down her neck and holding her waist. "Because I asked her if the baby in her is mines" I say bluntly. "Oh finally" she says laughing softly. "Yeah but I want to stop talking about her now" I say leaving a hickey on her when my phone starts to ring. It's from baby joe I'm suppose to run out with him today. "I'll be back karma" I say kissing her then running out the door

(𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧)
After he leaves I hear a knock at the door. "Karma get the door" yaya shouts. "I am" I shout back as I run to the door. "Back already dadd" I start to say not looking up until I do and I see boomer. "Hey baby" he says trying to kiss me. I push him back "what are you doing here" I ask him crossing my arms. "Just checking on my girlfriend" he says grabbing me then I remembered what young boy said. "Why you acting like that k" he says putting me against the wall. "I'm sorry I just missed you baby" I say pouting throwing up on the inside. "I know baby girl I missed you too I've just been busy" he says lifting me up and sitting on the cold marble counter. "Karma who was kissing on you?" He asks. "No one" I say bluntly. "Good cause this body is mines." He said kissing down my leg as I remember the hickey young boy gave me as my phone rings.! "Hold up" I say hopping off the counter then answering my phone and going into the bathroom.

I turn the water off so he can't hear that well. "Hello" I say into my phone "karma what are you doing" my dad ask me. "Boomer came by" I say. "WHAT?! Why" he ask. "I don't know but I've been going along with them plan but I don't like him kissing me." I say softly. "Me and joe are on the way just stay on the phone and keep it somewhere he can't see it." He says as I hear his car start speeding up. I put my phone on the counter across from boomer. "Who was that" he asks. "My dad" I say jumping on the counter. "Oh what did he want" he asks me putting his hand next to me. "Just asking what I was doing and if I was hungry" I say. "Oh that's cool" he says kissing my arm. "Boomer have you been with anyone else other then me" I ask as he stops and looks up at me. "Of course not baby girl why would I do that" he says as I roll my eyes and then I hear the front door open and slam close as I see my dad and joe with there guns amend at boomer.