Moving to fast (all his pov)

(𝖓𝖇𝖆 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖌𝖇𝖔𝖞 𝖕𝖔𝖛)
I start to pound on her door to let me in in a second I'm gonna break it down. She unlocks it in her underwear and looks up at me like she confused. "Yes?" She ask crossing her arms and rolling her eyes. "You jumped out of that damn window" I ask tired as hell but I'll kill her. "No" she says looking away she does that shit when she's lying. I push her inside of the bathroom and locks it. "So why did Yaya say you did and you hit her?" I shout as her eyes widen. "Alright fine but that bitch hit me too and when I hit her it was because she snuck up on me." She says crossing her arms. "She hit you..?" I ask. "Yes slapped me mad hard" she says as I noticed the mark on her face. "Stay here" I say storming down the stairs.

"You put your hands on my daughter" I ask forming a fist. "Our daughter you mean" she says getting up and crossing her arms. " so you did" I ask. "I did she was being bad so I slapped her" she admits. "You marked her face Yaya" I say sighing. "Good maybe she would learn not to disrespect us" she says touching me as I push her hands away. "Don't touch me and there isn't no us your jealous of a 16 year old you fucking idiot" I say rolling my eyes. "You know what you should go back home" I say crossing my arms. "I am home" she says trying to grab my arm. "No your in my house and in karmas house but not your so go home before someone drags you there" I say walking away.

I hear her yelling and walking out of the house. I can't fucking believe that she put her hands on karma and I can't believe karma jumped out a damn window she fasho gonna need a damn baby sitter. I grab my phone and sees like a thousand missed calls from Montana. I ain't gonna call that nigga back none of them are aloud to see...Karma! Oh shit I left her in the bathroom, she probably left i should be sure though. I go into her room and look in her bathroom to find her sleeping in the tub. I can't help but laugh at her,I pick her up and carries her to her bed. I go to turn the lights off then cover her up. Guess she won't be waking up for awhile but that's cool I got time to figure shit out. I'm pissed jumped out the window and I'm even more pissed Yaya put her hands on my kid but imma handle all of that