Staying in the house

(𝖓𝖇𝖆 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖌𝖇𝖔𝖞 𝖕𝖔𝖛)
I don't know who the fuck she is but I got that when we get home. She won't be seeing that nigga anymore I don't care. I speed to my crib as she smiles a little trying to keep her head down. "I hope you had fun cause you won't be leaving the crib for a while trust me on that shit" I say driving to the house as her smile turns into a little smirk. This damn girl ain't about to be allowed to leave the crib for I don't know how long I have no idea who she think she is but I'm bout to show her. The damn ride back is a like a hour so she just ended up falling asleep mid way back. I pull up to the house and everyone else quickly pulls up behind us. I grab her out the car as Joe grabs her bags and bway grabs the rest and brings it to her bed room as I lay her down on her bed as they leave her bags in t
her room. We all walk out of the room to chill in the big room and drink.

(𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧)
I wake up in my room and quickly go to change my clothes into one of the outfits and shoes I just brought as I walk downstairs pass the main room as everyone looks my way then at young boy who quickly makes everyone get out of the house and walks to the kitchen where I'm grabbing a drink of water. "Yo so you think you can just walk around the house after doing what you did" he asks as I roll my eyes and try to walk back to my room. He grabs my arm and pulls me to the main room pushing me on to the couch. He starts to take his shirt off. "You keep playing with me" he says taking his belt off and tossing it to the side. "Take yo damn shirt off" he says. "Now before I rip it off and I'm pretty sure that little nigga brought it for you"he says as I quickly take my shirt off only leaving on a lace red bra. "Sit back" he says as I slide back. He kisses down my neck to my chest unhooking my bra tossing it next to my shirt.

He kisses down around my chest making his way to my nipple. Softly licking around the nipple and softly tugging on them. I bite my lip as he stand up and takes his pants off and his underwear. He sits on the couch softly stroking his dick as I crawl over to him. "What you bout to do?" He says as I lick his tip. I adjust my body on him so I can take in more in my mouth. "Oh shit" he groans softly tangling his fingers in my hair. "So fucking soft" he says as I go deeper.
"I don't want to cum in your mouth so take your pants off" he says sitting up. I take my pants of as he grabs my arms pushing me back onto the couch. "Keep those lace panties on" he says kissing from my leg up. "Damn your wet through your underwear" he says licking the clothes sending a rush through my body. He pulls them to the side as he licks up and down my slit then sucking on my clit causing me to moan out loud. He slides two fingers inside of pussy and licking my clit up and down. "Shit" I say holding the arm of the couch. He keeps licking and sliding in and out. "Oh fuck" I say as he pulls away as I sit up. "Calm down in about to give you this dick so lay back" he says as I lay down and he takes my panties off tossing them carelessly to the side. He gets on top of me and slowly slips his dick inside. "Oh shit" we both moan . He moves slowly giving me slow and deep strokes. "Suck my fingers" he says as I open my mouth letting his finger in.

"That's it ma" he says moaning still stroking deep as he can hitting my g spot. I suck his fingers harder. "That's it baby" he says kissing my head going deeper and deeper. I moan a little as he slides his head down to my chest softly sucking my breast. "You knew better right" he asks going deeper. "Yes" I say moaning