Just her

(𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧)
I wake up in my bed and to the sound of loud music blasting. I get out of the bed and walks downstairs to see him I guess dancing. I start to laugh catching his attention. "What?" He ask crossing his arms. "Nothing just I heard music" I admit to him. "Oh uh" he says looking down at my body which I forgot I needed to put clothes on. "Your body looks nice" he says smirking. "Oh my god" I say walking to my room when I hear him walking up the stairs behind me. I start to grab my shirt bending over to grab it. I feel warm big hands wrapping around my waist,I slowly start to lean up. "I like you better bent over"he says over a harsh whisper. I stand up trying to move his hands away from me. "Don't push me,do it again I'm going to hurt you". He says in my ear. "Do it then" I say testing him. "Alright if you say so" he says laughing then snatching the shirt from me. "Hey give it back" I say reaching for it.

He quickly throws the shirt and pushing me against the wall. "So you still want me to continue" he ask smirking. I get on my tippy toes to kiss him softly. "Guess that's my answer" he says as his phone starts to ring. "Fuck" he mumbles as I start to laugh softly. "I'll be back don't put nothing on". He says going into his room. I continue to look around for some clothes. "Didn't I tell you not to get dressed?" He says laughing. "Sorry dad.." I say laughing as he growls. "Well you can get dressed we finna go meet up with some other rappers" he says throwing my real phone on my bed then walking out.

 "Well you can get dressed we finna go meet up with some other rappers" he says throwing my real phone on my bed then walking out

(𝖓𝖇𝖆 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖌𝖇𝖔𝖞 𝖕𝖔𝖛)

I finally gave that girl her phone and shit back so I can take her out with me to the party I'm supposed to go to,(His outfit at the top). After I'm done getting dressed I go into her room. "Aye what you wearing" I ask slapping her butt. "Clothes damn dad" she says grabbing her phone. "Whatever nigga" I say rolling my eyes. "I wanna take pictures with you real quick" she says grabbing my arm. "Ight damn I can walk" I say rolling my eyes. "Cmon daddy let's go" she says as I gasp. She moves my body to make me pose. "Alright hold the money like this" she says holding her phone then taking the picture

 "Alright hold the money like this" she says holding her phone then taking the picture

"We know who real and who fake we just play along🩸🤞🏾"

Liked by nba_youngboy 100k others 20 comments