No words

(𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧)
Yeah nah cause the way he acting is starting to get on my nerves. So imma return that energy but in a more positive way imma ignore his ass. I decided that I should at least get a little bit of sleep but I need to charge my phones ,my AirPods, and Mac book. While I'm at it I need to find my headphones imma need all of that shit all day in order to make it easier on my self.

(𝖓𝖇𝖆 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖌𝖇𝖔𝖞 𝖕𝖔𝖛)
I hear karma walking around but then I see her lights turn off so she might just be going back to sleep. I really don't wanna lay in the guest room or on the couch but karma has a attitude with me and I damn sure ain't sleeping with yaya cheatin ass. Man fuck it imma go in karma room. I walk into her room and see she's asleep on the bed so I lay next to her. I'll just have to deal with it in the morning I guess.
When I wake up she's already gone I  guess she isn't as mad as I thought she was so I walk downstairs to see yaya watching a movie and karma is at the table doing work I guess but she had headphones in. "Good morning daddy" yaya says rubbing her belly as I start to cringe a little "hey mama and little mama" I say rubbing her stomach a bit.

I look up at karma who hasn't even looked back or anything. I walk up to her and hug her waist then kissing her head. She doesn't even flinch when I kiss or hug her. "You good"  I ask as she just continues to ignore me I don't know what I did tho. "Karma you know damn well you can hear me" I say pulling her headphone out her ear.

(𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧)
I wish he would just go away omg he's making this so damn hard for me to do. I want to talk to him but I know if I do I'm letting him win again. So I get up and grab all of my things and go into my room closing the door behind me as I hear him walking into my room. "K what's wrong with you? What did I do?" He asks me trying to get my attention but I'm not paying attention to him. "I know you hear me karma" he says grabbing my hair pulling me into him. I just push myself off then continue to do some work