She comes back and here to stay

I push him away "we can't do that anymore you have to see me as your daughter from now on" I say huffing. "Why" he groans softly. "Because this is wrong and you have a girlfriend so this is over from now on" I say laying down. "Fine just lay here for tonight until she gets back" he says holding me close to him. "I guess" I say as I start to drift off. We needed up falling asleep after awhile of sleeping when I felt him moving and get up.
"Shh try not to wake her" I hear her voice and I immediately cringe but try to calm down. "To late guys" I say laughing and sitting up. "Some body is in a better mood" she says hugging him. I smiled softly "well I should go shower and I need to do something" I say getting up. "Well you could do my nails for me maybe" she says as if she was asking. "Oh yeah of course" I say walking to my room as she follows. As I do her nails I stand up but then she grabs my hands pulling me back down. "Listen I see the way you look at him and I want you to understand he's mines" she she says. "Now finish my damn nails" she says as i roll my eyes.

I finish her nails then she gets up and walks out my room "I mean what I said" she says then closing my door. I sigh "ugh I hate people" I say sighing then getting up and grabbing my spare phone when I see boomer texted me. I wonder what he wanted.

Boomer🔫

Hey ma

Hey boomer wassup

What you doin?

In my room hiding from dad and his rude girlfriend.

What happened now🙄

She's rude she tripping talkin bout I want him like not my fault he kissed me.

Yeah I understand you need to look for someone else you may like.

Like who?

Like me lil k

Maybe I'll think about it.

I hear my dad call my name. I roll my eyes then I get up to hide my phone and walks downstairs to find my dad and her sitting next to him. "Wassup?" I ask "come lay with us we wanna watch a movie" he asks as she kisses down his neck making eye contact with me. "Nah I'm straight i need to shower and stuff" I say starting to walk away. "Well what we have to say is important" she says smirking. "Just tell me" I say sighing. "Well yaya is moving in with us" he says smiling as my mouth hangs open. "Well say something" he says laughing. "IM GOING TO HANG OUT WITH BOOMER" I say running upstairs and throws on a outfit

 "IM GOING TO HANG OUT WITH BOOMER" I say running upstairs  and throws on a outfit