Back again

(𝖓𝖇𝖆 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖌𝖇𝖔𝖞 𝖕𝖔𝖛)
"Look you can stay of course imma take care of my baby but ain't shit going on with us at all and don't bother karma" I say leaving and going upstairs as she's sits on the couch. I knock on karma door. "What?!" She shouts not wanting to open the door. " open the door" I say Against the door. "No go to your baby mama" she's says her voice breaking. "K open your door..please" I say as I hear her sigh then her lock clicks. "What" she says softly leaning against her door. "Look baby I don't know if this is really my baby but until we find out she's gonna be staying here" I say getting closer to her. She pouts "whatever" she says shrugging. "Baby don't pout" I say moving her into her room laying her on her bed.

"Get out" she says pushing me away. "No I know your mad at me" I say kissing her as she starts to push me a little softer. "I'm tired of this shit no get out" she says moving away so I can't kiss her. "Yo I want a kiss sit still nigga" I say holding her by her neck. "Fine bitch" she says kissing me then pushing me away again. I'm getting tired of this. "I'm not leaving y" I'm cut off by Yaya. "Kentrell!" I hear her shout from downstairs. Karma pushes me off of her "your girl calling nigga" she says pushing me onto the floor then going into her bathroom and slamming the door. I roll my eyes imma have to deal with that shit later. I walk to Yaya "what" I say crossing my arms.

"Lose the attitude nigga but I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and you and karma are going". She says as I laugh "your gonna have to ask her if she's going" I say as she stands up "excuse me your gonna make her go or else." She says. "Or else?" I ask curious. "I won't let you see the baby" she says as I sigh. "Whatever nigga is that all" I say rolling my eyes. "Wanna watch a movie" she asks as I laugh. "No I don't my daughter is mad imma come get you situated" I say as she plops on the couch. I walk back to karma's room. I look on her bed and she's turned away from me and sniffing. "Mama are you good" I ask knowing she was crying.

"Yes just get out" she says as I may next to her wrapping my arms around her. "Babygirl listen to me I'm sorry ok I'm really sorry but tomorrow we have to go with her to the doctor appointment". I say holding her by her waist. "I'm not going" she says huffing. "We both have to or else she won't let me see my baby" I say to her as she rolls her eyes. "Why should I care" she ask obviously not giving a fuck. I sigh and rubs her hair. "I need you to do this for me please" I say.

She stands up "fine" she says walking downstairs as I follow. "Oh look who decided to show up for her new little sibling" Yaya says smirking and rubbing her stomach Infront of karma's hurt but hard face. Karma just rolls her eyes and walks to the kitchen. "Daddy come lay with mommy and the new baby" Yaya calls out for me as I sigh and lays on the opposite side of the couch.