Movie night

(𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧)

After I got bandages on my face I took a shower and put on a purple hoodie. I decided to go on Instagram which was a bad idea and your finna find out why cause...

 I decided to go on Instagram which was a bad idea and your finna find out why cause

Liked by nba_youngboy 100k others 20 comments

Nba_youngboy "oh hell no imma kick yo luh ah "

I run downstairs to see what everyone is doing but as soon as I see him and he sees me and walks toward me his brown eyes filled with anger. "Yo why the hell did you post that shit" he says yelling at me. "Man it ain't even dat bad I'm not naked or nun" I said shrugging. "I don't care you know what go to my room it's right across the hall from yours" he says pushing me away.

I walk to his room and look around it's quite cool so I just sit on his bed. He walks in his room looking mad. He grabs his belt and takes it off. "So hehe dad" I say laughing and back up. "Listen don't play with me. It's your first night so I'll go easy don't let me catch you doing that again or else" he says. "Or else what?" I say testing him. He laughs darkly "your really pissing me off karma" he says pushing me on his bed. " don't start already I'm trying to be nice to you now get out of my room" he says pushing me off his bed.

I huff "rude ass" I mumble walking out but before I could close the door he yells "say it louder ma" he says causing me to jump. Instead of yelling back I just go to my room to lay down for a while until I wanna bother him again.

******AFTER AWHILE******

Once I was done taking my nap I went downstairs. "Hey kd wanna watch a movie" I asked kd taking the blunt from his lips. "Sure but what ya luh ah know bout dat" he said laughing and hitting youngboy arm. "She don't know shit about it" youngboy says. "Watch nigga" I say putting it between my lips then blowing the smoke outta my nose. "Oh damn look at lil ma" baby joe says laughing at me.

I roll my eyes then make contact with youngboy. "Ight let's watch the movie now in my room" I say. "Nah in the living room" Montana says. "Nah I said my room and that's what I mean broski" I say rolling my eyes and pushing his hand from his face causing his face to hit the counter. "Damn bro that look like it hurts" boomer says laughing. "Man let's get this shit over wit let's go to her room" youngboy  say leading everyone to my room I even follow behind