Didnt work

(𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧)
Oh my god I give up. "Karma look baby girl I'm sorry if I upset you yesterday" he says turning me around and making me look at him. I try to break contact but I can't. "It's ok I guess you learned your lesson". I say laughing dead in his face. He kisses me then lays me down on my bed. I wrap my arms around his neck. "KENTRELL" she screams from downstairs. "I'll be right back baby" he says running downstairs real quick. I hurry up to take my clothes off then lays on the bed.

(𝖓𝖇𝖆 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖌𝖇𝖔𝖞 𝖕𝖔𝖛)
I do whatever it is yaya asked for. I walk upstairs back to karmas room. "Hey ka" I say walking into her room and sees her naked on the bed I lock the door . "Well damn k you on that timin I see"  I say as she pulls me between her legs. "Don't grab me when I'm eating" I say sliding down licking her slit. I lick from her asshole to her clit causing her to moaning. "Shush dont want that bitch to hear you" I say laughing sending a vibration through her body. "Kentrell come down here"  she shouts. "She calling" karma says like I care. "Fuck her my mouth is busy right now" I say leaning up a little. She laughs a little as I chuckle but leaning back down to lick her slit up and down again.

She's moaning loudly as I thrust my tongue into her making her buck her hips into my tongue. "Get up" I tell her as I lay back and I guess she caught the vibe as she hovers over my face. "Yo when I do this you sit down" I say pulling her legs as she still tries to stop me. "What if I hurt" she starts to say as I pull her down on my face holding her legs eating her out flicking her clit with my tongue. She bites her lip to hold her moans in.  I slap her leg to make her let it out. She moans loud enough for me to hear but not yaya. I eat her out for awhile for she squirts in my mouth then she starts to breath heavily. "Ok go wash yourself up I'm going to go check on ha right quick" i say getting up and kissing her deeply then walking downstairs to check on yaya.

She's sitting there with her arms crossed. "What" I question. "What...WHAT?!" She shouts. "What we're you doing nigga me and our baby is was looking for you" she says rubbing her stomach slowly up and down. I roll my eyes "you know yaya I've been thinking" I say crossing my arms. "What ken what's wrong baby" she says trying to be sweet. "How do I know that baby inside of you is mines,hmm?" I ask as her eyes dart up and glow a little bit like she's hiding something for me.