Unexpected news

(𝖓𝖇𝖆 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖌𝖇𝖔𝖞 𝖕𝖔𝖛)
Once karma finally came to the car I made sure she was strapped in which she thought was funny for some reason. "Ok ok I'm good damn" she says slapping my hand away. I groans then pulls her face close to mines. "I already told you your ass is mines when we get home don't make it worse" I say as she licks the bridge of my nose. She laughs but I cut that off when I crash my lips into her. (JUST TO BE CLEAR HE HAS A PERSONAL DRIVER YALL) she moans into my mouth as my tongue dominates hers. She puts her hand on my chest and one in my hair to mess with it. I groan it low key feels good,I move her hands above her head. "We'll finish this inside" I say against her ear.

I move as she unbuckles her seatbelt and sits on my lap. "Yo what are you doing" I groan. "I'm getting comfortable dad" she says moving her hips on my lap. "Stop it" I say holding her still pressing her ass against my boner. She rolls her hips on it. "K stop that extra shit before I tear Yo ass up back here" I say as I hear her laugh. "Do it then" she whispers loud enough for me to hear her. "Yo speed this bitch up" I say as they sped up pulling up to the house to see yaya car. Karma sighs and gets off of my lap crossing her arms. "Imma go handle this I'll be back" I say kissing her head as she just pulls away.

"Bro why the hell you at my house bro I thought I told yo ass to stay away from my daughter" I say crossing my arms as she hands me some box. "What is this" I say looking through the box then I realized it's a pregnancy test. "I'm pregnant and it's your baby"she says smiling at me. "Yo go inside the house let me get karma". I says as she chuckles as walk inside. Karma is gonna fucking lose her mind. I go to the car and get her out. "Why is she still here" she asks crossing her arms Leaning on the car. "Well Um the thing is she's pregnant" I says as she puts her hand on her head. "Of course she is" she says walking inside as I follow behind her. "Hey karma have you heard the good news" yaya says smiling and crossing her arms. "If you don't wanna lose your life along with that baby you better move" karma says moving yaya out of her way.