His girlfriend

(𝖓𝖇𝖆 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖌𝖇𝖔𝖞)

After I took a shower I got dressed I completely forgot yaya was coming over to meet karma. Anyways when the guys got back they kept giving me side eye. "Look I didn't beat her" I say laughing as they all get less tense. "Good now we don't have to kill you" they say sighing in relief as they sit down. "So what did you do to her" three asked. "Stuff" I say smirking. "No you didn't" Montana says getting up. The door bell rings and I run to it to see my girl yaya. "Hey baby" she says kissing me. "Hey ya" I says letting her in.

"Hey guys" she says greeting everyone. They all groan in response. "So where is our daughter" she asks as they all sigh and make that dumb ugh noise. "She's in her room I'll get her" I say walking upstairs. I walk in her room and sees her sleeping in her short Nike shorts and sports bra. "Yo wake up there someone here to meet you" I say sighing and getting her up.

(𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧)

I walk downstairs behind him and some lady hugs me. "Oh my glad your so beautiful" she says holding my face. "And you are" I say pushing her away. "Karma this is my girl yaya" he says hugging me. "S-so that mean?" I say my eyes getting full of water. "Yup I'm your new mom" she says holding her arms out as he pushed me into them. I sniffle and then look at the guys who look so upset as much as I do. "Aw she's crying tears of joy" she's says smiling. "Yeah joy" boomer says rolling his eyes. "I-I'm tired I'm going to sleep" I say
waking upstairs as the guys follow me.

When I got into my room I fell on my bed  then the guys sit around me. "Hey are you ok"  joe asks rubbing my back. "Yea I'm fine" I say sitting up. "No your not how about we go out for today just all of us not them." Three says. "Ok I'll get dressed" I say as they sit on my bed and I go to the bathroom to change.

 "Ok I'll get dressed" I say as they sit on my bed and I go to the bathroom to change

Once I get dressed I walk out the bathroom and they get up. "This ok" I ask. "Yea it's cool let's just go" they say walking out my room.  "Sure ok let's go" I say once we get downstairs. "Where y'all taking karma?" She says standing up off his lap as I start to cringe. "The mall or where ever she wants Doesn't matter to us." Boomer says grabbing his car keys. "No you guys can go she stays with her family". She says crossing her arms. "They are my family" I say going towards the door when I feel strong hands on my arm. "Yo your mom said you ain't going nowhere so sit your ass down" youngboy says pushing me down. I roll my eyes "get the fuck outta here y'all" he says pushing them out the door. "Karma we'll bring you something back" Montana says walking out the house pulling the door behind him.

I roll my eyes and get up. "Where is you going" she asks. "To change im not finna sit here in this" I say walking away and going into my room and changes into shorts and a crop top