Not leaving

(𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧)

This is bullshit I can't see boomer. "Move" I growl. "Or what" he asks putting his hands above my head. I push him out of my way and runs toward the front door. I feel a tight grip on my arm I'm expecting young boy but it was some buff guy. "Who the fuck" I'm cut off by young boy coming behind him "thank you I'll take it from here" he says as the guy hands me over to him. He drags me inside "now you need to go to your room get the fuck out of my sight." He says slamming the door. "I fucking hate it here" I shout storming up the stairs then locking my door. "Karma come here!" He shouts as I run to my bathroom locking myself in there. I hear him run up to my door and start to pound on it. I turn the shower water on to drown out the sounds of him saying my name.

(𝖓𝖇𝖆 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖌𝖇𝖔𝖞 𝖕𝖔𝖛)
I'm going to kill karma. I'm just trying to protect her from getting hurt by boomer. I don't want my "daughter" and my "friend" to be dating. That's the reason I said he was gonna be like her uncle. I storm into my room to wait for Yaya to get back. I need to fucking figure out what the hell her and karma agreed on. I call Yaya to check where she's at. "Hey daddy" she moans into the phone. "Yaya I'm not in the mood you need to bring yo ass here now we gotta talk" and with that I hang up.

(𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧)
I'm locked in my room I hear him close his door. I'm finna break out of this hell and I'm going to find somewhere to go i don't know where to yet but I'll figure it out probably with boomer if I can find a way to call him. I find loads of sheets so imma pull one of those old movie tricks so that is going to be my exit. Once I tie them together I throw the rope down out the window. I sigh then lock the door so he would think I'm sleeping or something. I slide down the rope to feel sharp nails on my side. "Aye what the fuck is that" I say slapping it then making eye contact with Yaya. "What the hell did you say" she said slapping me. I push her back "if you ever put your hands on me I'll fucking kill you" I say as I hear the front door open,I start to panic. "Who out there" he says as I can hear him clock his gun back. "It's me baby" she says running to him so I climb into my window.  Once I get inside I pull the sheets inside. I run to my window to lock it then take my clothes off so I'm only in shorts and a bra then I run and jump on my bed.

(𝖓𝖇𝖆 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖌𝖇𝖔𝖞 𝖕𝖔𝖛)
Yaya was being creepy walking around the side of my house. "So what's wrong ken" she asks I hate when people call me that shit mama named me kentrell not ken. "Ya don't call me that shit and sit down" I say crossing my arms. She sits down and looks up at me. "What happened baby" she asked trying to I guess get me to lower my guard. "What did you and karma agree on" I ask lifting my left eyebrow up. She sighs "baby I see the way she looks at you she like you more than just her father" she says looking up at me like she's about to cry. "So I told her to back off" she said as I scoff. "Alright what the hell were you looking for outside of my house" I say rolling my eyes. "She jumped out of her window and hit me" she says as my eyes widen. "SHE JUMPED OUT OF THE WINDOW!?" I shout as I run upstairs and try to get into her room but it's locked.