Mom?

(𝖓𝖇𝖆 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖌𝖇𝖔𝖞 𝖕𝖔𝖛)

After karma ran upstairs I sighed "she'll come around baby" yaya says kissing my lip getting on my lap as karma walks downstairs looking like she was cringing but didn't wanna show it to us. "Hey k wanna watch a movie" yaya asks. "Nah I'm straight" karma says grabbing a snack. "Thing is I wasn't really askin so sit down now karma" yaya says getting up. "Whatever" she says closing the fridge and sitting on the end of the couch far away from us. "Come over here now lay next to us". Yaya says trying to get her to get close to us. "I don't want to" she says rolling her eyes. "Karma cut that bullshit out" I say sitting up as she laughs. "Good way to get me close to you" she's says laughing.

"Your going to come over here before I break your damn phone" I say holding it up. "Ugh" she says rolling her eyes then moving a few inches from me as I try to put my arm around her she scoots away from me then I pull her close to my chest as yaya lays on me on the opposite side of me.

(𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧)

I hate him and I hate her so much I wish the guys would just come home. I sigh "are you hungry" he asks me I ignore him. "Your dad is talking to you" she says grabbing my arm. "I'm fine" I say pushing her off. "I can hear your stomach your not" she says. "We'll if you would've let me go this wouldn't have happened now would it" I say rolling my eyes. "Roll them shits again I'm going to take them out" he says grabbing my face roughly so I can't move I'm sure by now I have a bruise.. "whatever" I say as he pushes me. I get up and start to walk away when the front door opens.

"Hey k are you ok" three asks. "I'm fine now that you guys are back" I say as I start to hug him. "Do you guys live here or sum?" Yaya says getting up and crossing her arms. "Nah we started staying here when karma got here" boomer says. "Well you guys can go home while we spend time with her" kentrell says. "No please don't leave" I say holding onto three. "Karma let him go" kentrell says. "No please don't go" I say not letting go. "Karma I said fucking let go" he says grabbing my arm tightly pulling me. "Aye Ight Ight we're leaving just let ha go imma drop her shit off on ha room" Montana says putting it in my room .

I follow behind him into my room. "Look we brought you another phone hide it" he says kissing my forehead then returning downstairs to say bye and leave. I sigh then kentrell shouts my name. I hate him so much I wish he would leave me alone. I walk downstairs slowly looking at them my eyes moving from his gaze to hers. "Look babe I've gotta head home but I'll be back" she says kissing him. "Karma I'll see you late" she says hugging me. "Cool I guess" I say as she walks out the door.

Once she leaves I push past him and goes into the kitchen. "Karma what the hell is wrong with you" he says storming behind me. "Nothing" I say rolling my eyes. "Sit the fuck down somewhere now karma!" He shouts pushing me out the kitchen. "Fine!" I shout going into my room slamming the door and locking it.