Put out the house

(𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧)
Oh shit well let me move cause who ain't tryna get shot is me. "Yo what the hell gang y'all treating me like a opp now?" Boomer questions them holding his hands up as joe finger rests on the trigger. "You are my opp" kentrell says as boomer low key looks hurt. "You and that hoe upstairs" I whisper. "Oh right her." Joe says laughing "YAYA BRING YO ASS DOWN HERE" kentrell says screaming loud enough for all of china to hear. we hear her footsteps as I lock eyes with boomer. "What she got to do with this" he asks still holding eye contact. "Don't play dumb nigga joe already told me so cut the bullshit" kentrell states as yaya walk downstairs. "Told you what" she asks rubbing her huge ass belly. "That the kid in there isn't mines" he says as I tear forms in his eyes. "Ken baby please" she says as I laugh then snatch the gun out from his hand. "You know what yaya you've been nothing but a pain in my ass and you've been lying about that baby since day one and boomer you walk in here like you didn't get that bitch pregnant tryna put your nasty ass lips on me acting like shit is sweet" I say looking both of them up and down as everyone in the room stands there shocked. "Exactly so yaya go get all ya shit and get tf outta my house and if I catch any of y'all around here anymore pregnant or not I'm gonna shot both of y'all with no goddamn hesitation and I put that on my life I kid you not" kentrell says pulling me close to his as joe cocks his gun back as aims back at them both.

(𝖓𝖇𝖆 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖌𝖇𝖔𝖞 𝖕𝖔𝖛)
I've never ever seen karma like this but I can promise imma fuck her after everyone leaves. Yaya quickly packs all her things then leaves. "Yo trell the gang wanna slide through with some bitches." Joe says throwing me off. "Ight bet and hit my bro up and tell him to come to it's been awhile since I've seen him" I say walking upstairs to see karma laying on her bed turned away from the door in her panties and a bra. "Yo k" I say catching her attention as she sits up and rest her legs under herbody. "Wassup" she asks as I lock her door and turn her room light off only leaving on her led lights on red. (Yk we seeing red😩). She sits back on her pillows as I take my shirt off revealing my tattoos and climbing on her bed getting on top of her and kissing down her neck then to her collarbone to he stomach then back to her lips as he wraps her hands around of my neck as we flip so I'm under her body. She takes my pants off then slides my dick out almost hitting herself in her face as I laugh a bit. She wraps her lips around my tip as I groan a little bit cause goddamn that shit feels good ass hell. "YO EVERYONE IS HERE" I hear joe shout as I stand up and put my shit back on. "Ok let's cut this short for now but put some clothes one and come down stairs to say wassup to people" I say kissing her as she pouts but I quickly get downstairs to get a drink in my hand and some bad bitches in may lap (yk how I be doing fsfs).

(𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧)
I quickly get up and change into a random outfit (at the top) to just chill in the living room. I walk downstairs to see young boy with 2 girls on his lap one kissing down his face and on rubbing his dick like I wasn't just sucking on him but whatever imma play that game. I walk into the kitchen to grab me a drink when he walks up behind me and grabs my waist. "Damn who you tryna look for" he whispers in my ear. "Boy move away from me" I say pushing him away he got them bitches smells on him. "Yo we was just cool don't start on that shit k" he says outing him another drink. "Yeah before you came down here and was kissing them bitches" I say rolling my eyes. "Watch yo mouth" he says pulling my towards the main room as I try to pull away when he brings me to some random guy (his brother). "Yo bro this is karma you know my adopted daughter I told you bout" kentrell says rubbing my back. "Oh wasssup ma I'm Bway" he says. "Ight so now y'all can chill" kentrell says walking away to go back in his crowd of bitches. I cross my arms as bway grabs my arm and pulls me into my room. "Why you so grumpy" he ask sitting me on my bed then closing my door behind him. "He keep playing with me" I say rolling my eyes . "Well I know y'all be messing around but I ain't know it was like this" he says crossing his arms. "Well it ain't like that no more cause I'm completely done with his bullshit and imma prove it to everyone " I say laughing "how exactly" he ask curiously. "Well how about you come over here and find out how I'm gonna do it bway" I say pulling him towards me. "Aye ma I ain't tryna get into no shit y'all got going on" he says sitting on my bed. "Well like I said ain't shit going on with me and him so why can't me and you just chill hmm?" I ask taking my shirt off leaving my bra on. "We can chill but that's all we doing no funny shit Ight k" he says taking his shirt off only leaving his sweat pants off and laying down.