Hanging out

(𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧)
I know I shouldn't have got into this guy car but damn he's so fine. But of course my dad is blowing my phone up looking for me right now. "Yo ma you good" he asks laughing but keeping one hand on the wheel analyzing my whole face. "Oh yeah I'm good just family shit" I says laughing. "Oh well you good tho?" He asks stopping at a red light. "Yeah I'm good thank you" I say staring at his lips as he stares back at mines. We sit there for what seems like forever. We start to lean on like one of those white movies when the light turns green and the cars behind his honk their horns. "Fuck y'all Nigga " he yells rolling down his window and throwing the bird. I glance down at my phone and see at least 40 messages from my dad,joe,and bway. I roll my eyes as I notice we've pulled up at the mall. As I get out I see my best friend. I run up to her and hug her as her boyfriend and dayvon dap eachother up or whatever these straight hood niggas do .

We walk near the door when everyone puts their masks on. "Damn I forgot mines but I'll be ok" I say laughing as Josie agrees with me but Dayvon pulls a mask out his bag. "Ma put this shit on before you get sick" he says moving my hair out of the way and putting the mask on me. We all wake into the mall and Josie decides she wants to go into Victoria's Secret. Of course her boyfriend rushes over to help her pick things out but I just stand by the door. "Yo ma why you ain't looking around?" He asks me. "I don't really wanna shop in here" I say laughing as he grabs my hand and pulls me to some lace underwear. "Pick some out or imma pick it out for you.." he says crossing his arms. I pick out like 5 and look back at him to see him on his phone. He looks up and walks back over to where I am. "Get like 5 more" he says . "Man I don't want anymore" I say rolling my eyes. "A'ight I'll pick them out then" he says grabbing 5 more random ones then walking to grab 10 bras to match .He takes the 5 pairs of underwear out of my hands and pays as I stand at the door with Josie and Sean (her bf). Dayvon walks back over with that bag and hands it to me smirking. "Here you go" he says laughing as Josie and Sean laugh a little while smirking and we walk into foot locker because the boys want new shoes. I love this store so I look around and grab retro 4's and cool grey and head to the register to pay for them in cash as he walks up behind me.

Dayvon sits his shoes on the counter and pulls out his card and pays for both of our shoes. I roll my eyes and push him. "Why do you keep doing that" I question trying grabbing the bag as he takes it and the Victoria's Secret bag. "I wanna go into forever 21" Josie days pulling Sean into the store. I hope she isn't just here and with him for the money. "Cmon ma let's go pick some thing out" he says pulling me into the store. Out of the corner of my eyes I see Josie grabbing a bunch of things and throwing them at Sean. "You good?" Dayvon asks. "Yeah I'm straight just look at them " I say crossing my arms. "Yeah I know but don't let that stress you ma look around and pick out some things." He says. I grab some jeans and a few shirts. "That's all?" He ask as I lay them out so the cashier can ring them up and he pays about 70 dollars and Josie's total is about 600 dollars. Sean smiles but he looks so sad right now I feel really bad. "Sean can you come her please" I ask.

"Yes?" He says as Dayvon asks Josie the next store just so I can talk to Sean in private. "Are you ok" i ask him. "Yeah perfect why" he says with his forced smile. "Because she's treating you like a bank" I say crossing my arms. "I'm ok let's go back now" he says as we walk back and he hugs Josie and she just pushes him off. I look a Dayvon but he just kisses my forehead as whispers. "He ain't gonna listen until she empty out his bank account" he says. I smile and nod. "So where next" sean asks. "Well I want a chain" Josie says skipping over to the next store. "You want one" Dayvon ask. Before I could answer he says "never mind I'll just get us matching one"" he says asking the guy something. The guy looks at me and nods. He hands him a bunch of things as Dayvon hand him his card. (At the bottom) this nigga done spent a billion dollars today. He walks over to me with at least 5 bags of things from today. "Aww look at how much money he just spent" Josie says being shady to Sean.

 "Aww look at how much money he just spent" Josie says being shady to Sean