Betray

(𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧)
This nigga acting like someone is actually scared of him. "Don't play wit me karma" he says as I roll my eyes. "Whatever" I say getting out the car when he gets out and walks out behind me. "Look I'm sorry ma just don't be callin me out my name" he says trying to grab my arm. "Whatever joe" I say trying to walk off as he pushes me against the car. "Don't walk away from me again karma" he says holding me in place and they both walk out of the doctor office. "Yo what's going on" my dad says pulling joe back as I hear her laugh a little. "Nothing I'm out. I'll see you around man you to little k" joe says getting in his car and driving off as I roll my eyes. I accidentally make eye contact with my dad. "Get in the car we're gonna talk later" he says opening her car door pushing past me. I sigh as I just get into the back seat.

" go to McDonald's" she says crossing her arms. We pull up to the drive through. "I want a burger and fries" she says. "I got you" he says pulling out his wallet. "Kar" she starts to say as he orders. "She doesn't need anything" he says as she just laughs. I roll my eyes. After we get her food we drive home. As soon as we hit the drive way and he parks I open my door hop out and slams the door. I run up to my room and slams my door.

(𝖓𝖇𝖆 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖌𝖇𝖔𝖞 𝖕𝖔𝖛)
Man I don't know what karma and joe got going on but I don't have time for no females in my life to be keep going to my gang. Once I hear her door slam I storm to her room to see her changing her clothes (top y'all know how this go) . "So are we gonna talk about what's going on" I say closing her door and leaning on it. "Nothing to talk about" she starts to say. "Bull shit karma what the fuck was going on with you an joe" I ask crossing my arms. "What are you really questioning me right now while your kissing that bitches ass. "This ain't about her this is about you and him" I say. "Well i called him some names and he started yelling at me that's all" she says like I'm stupid but whatever. "You need to watch who you talking to your a fucking child and you talking to grown people like they your damn age and they not they will fuck you up" I say leaning off her door. "Whatever you say bitch get the fuck out" she says as she heads to her bathroom as I pull her hair back. "What did I just fucking say"  I say as she looks up at me then rolls her eyes.