Silent treatment

(𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧)
I'm so tired of this girl bro like I bet that's not even youngboy baby but whatever he asked me to go along with this bs. I sigh after I grab a snack and start to head upstairs. "Hey karma wanna lay with us?" She says I can hear the snake in her voice I just groan and continues to walk upstairs. Once I get to my room I hear decide to do my nails cause why not I should just do them. Once I was done I heard my names being called so I jumped up but thought fuck it so I walked slowly downstairs. When I get to the living room again I see him with his head on her stomach. "What happened" I ask trying to sound calm.  "Oh well just wondering if you have any plans this weekend" she says smirking and rubbing his head.

I smiles slyly "oh yeah I do I'm meeting up with some friends And I may stay at one of their houses for a sleepover" I say as his head shoots up. "Oh of course what friend?" She asks. "Just a couple different people at this small get together then a sleepover is all" I say smiling. "Why am I just now hearing about this" he ask rolling his eyes. "Cause I wasn't sure if I was gonna go but you guys need time alone to talk about the baby and I need other interaction". I say grinning "actually I should go pack" I say going up the stairs as I hear him following behind me. Once I reach my room I try to close my door but he's right behind me.

"Where you going" he says closing my door and locking it. I ignore him and keep packing. "Karma I know you fucking Hear me" he says getting close to me. I roll my eyes and continue to pack. I try to quickly throw in a small bathing suit. I guess he Noticed it tho

(𝖓𝖇𝖆 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖌𝖇𝖔𝖞 𝖕𝖔𝖛)

Word to my mother son i don't know where karma thinks she's going in that bikini shit barely cover her kitty son. I walk up to her and throw all her outfits around her room. "On my mama nigga stop " she says tryna grab me I'm not sure who da fuck she thinks she's playing with but I'm not the nigga for it today. She snatches the bag but when I try to get it she slaps and pushes me. I push her bad hard ass hail against the wall. I guess it hurt. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "I'm so fucking tired of you" she says trying to leave her room but I put my hand above her head. "Cut that shit out you hit a nigga then get mad when I do it back that shit is dead no stop and lay yo ass down." I say pushing her away from the damn door.