Protect her at all cost

(𝔫𝔟𝔞 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔤𝔟𝔬𝔶 𝔭𝔬𝔳)
Hearing her say that that bitch let men do things to her is making me want to air that whole place out and I can see the guys are just as angry as I am. "I'm gonna fucking kill this bitch" I say getting up as she tries to grab me I push her off. "Joe boomer watch her don't let her go" I say walking out as the rest follows. We grab our guns and hop in the car.

We start to pull up to this damn orphanage I'm about to air this bitch the fuck out but I gotta scope the place out the them damn crime movies.

(𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧)

After he left joe made me put on some clothes and I did but he didn't like them so he gave me youngboy shirt and some sweatpants they smell like him I actually like the smell on me. "Karma let's watch a movie" boomer says knocking on my door. "Thanks but no thanks  boomer I just wanna lay here for awhile" I say sighing.

"Oh well call us if you need anything." He says. "Ok thanks" I sigh then I get up to run downstairs. "Hey can one of y'all grab me some paint please" I ask. "Yeah we'll order some to be delivered to the house" boomer says looking up from his game. "Thanks" I say turning around and running upstairs to lay down and nap until the paint gets here and young boy gets home.

*𝖓𝖇𝖆 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖌𝖇𝖔𝖞 𝖕𝖔𝖛*

We sat in the car for 29 minutes then I got out and went inside to see that ms lisa bitch or whatever her name is sitting with those little whores who hit karma. "Mr. gaulden to what do we owe the pleasure" she says standing up. "Bitch if you or these little bitches ever go near karma think about karma or so much as dream about her I will not hesitate to air this bitch out because she told me what you let men do to her" I say my voice cracking slightly.

"And I swear on all of my kids and on my life I have no problem going to jail for killing you or these bitches do I make myself clear huh?!" I shout as three try's to hold me back. "Why of course sir" she says frowning. I throw some shit off her desk then i storm out the place once the guys get in the car I speed off racing back home.