PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING FIC:)

Hello, my lovelies! And welcome to the saga that is Time Lapse! Miss thing is now 8? years in the making and I am so proud of how far my fic that I published at 14 has come! I'm currently editing the living daylights out of this fic so that is why earlier chapters read differently than later ones!

Michael, Gabe, and any other supernatural characters have been taken out of the story as I realized that it convoluted Eden's character a bit and made the story a little confusing to follow at times. She is NOT a part of the SPN universe. 

However, I have not edited ALL of the chapters yet so those characters will pop up randomly so please do not be alarmed - the story is going to flow exactly as it was initially published- sans those characters. 

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for reading, voting, and commenting on my pride and joy. You guys are the reason why I kept publishing chapters and finished Time-lapse in the first place. My dear readers, you made little old me feel so wanted and validated my passion for writing. 

My writing has evolved in the past 8 years so please forgive my cruder, earlier chapters that have yet to have been edited!

Anyway... happy reading!