XXV

Eden

"Come on, love! Can't we just pass through some levels and take a peek? What are we going to do while they're gone? Unless you want me to-" Pietro whined, and I cut him off by placing my hand over his stubbly mouth.

"Okay, fine! I don't know my way around any more than you do so please, for the love of my father, stick around." I said, giving into the begging look in his radiant eyes.

I removed my hand and he took ahold of it, dragging me to the elevator.

"I wonder how many floors this tower must have. I'll bet it's a hundred." Pietro asked, pressing the chrome button and watching as the chrome doors to the elevator opened. We stepped in, admiring the ultra modern design, and I found the dashboard of extensive buttons.

"It's a hundred." Pietro said, whipping his head around, astounded.

I grinned at his carefree behavior, wanting to see this luminous side of him more often.

"Why don't we just visit every floor until we find something fun?" Pietro asked with a goofy grin and I laughed.

"The only way to find out is to press every button." I said with a mischievous smirk, wiping my hand over the array of buttons.

Pietro gazed at me with a proud look, and stalked over to me, wrapping his strong arms around my midsection.

"This is why I love you." He murmured, pressing a kiss to my white haired covered head.

He said he loves me. Do I have the right to scream and jump up and down and cry all at the same time??

Michael was the first to respond, with Gabriel trailing right behind.

Do whatever you want for father's sake!

Aw my baby sis is in love and she's not hiding it!! Eden and Pietro sittin' in a tree K-I-S-S-I-

"I think I have the right to love you more, just because of how cute you look all the time." I said with a giggle, turning in his arms to face him.

He wore a brilliant smile, one that was engrained into my memory.

"Not as cute as you, my angel." He murmured, leaning down to place a kiss on my expectant lips. Before I could kiss back, the door to the elevator dinged, signifying that we'd reached a room.

I whipped my head around to see a room full of gadgets and couches adorned with bright pillows and lavish cabinets stocked with snacks and foods. I glanced at my lover excitedly, and his reaction was no less shocked than mine. He ran at the fullest extent of his speed to the cabinet and ran back and tossed me onto one of the grey plush couches.

"This is heaven, truly. I may hate the mere existence of Stark, but I have come to respect him." Pietro said excitedly, dropping a load of cellophane wrappers containing sweets and pastries.

I beamed at him, and he darted over the the gadgets in the corners of the room that were emitting mechanical and somewhat musical noises, and exclaimed in joy.

"I haven't seen this since I was a boy!" He almost literally jumped up and down, as he played with the gadget at lightning speed.

"C'mon babe, you've got to try this one!" Pietro hailed me over and I got up from the couch and waltzed over to my silver haired lover.

I stared at the machine with mock intensity, studying it.

"What is it?" I asked, and Pietro's grin grew.

"It's a game console, I used to play this game when I was 6 at this bar my parents went to." Pietro reminisced and I smiled at his memory.

"Do you think you still can play?" I asked, and Pietro let out a scoff and his mischievous grin just grew and grew.