P r e f a c e

Subject number and Identification 

#2A0001

'A r c h a n g e l'

Name :

Charlotte Eloise Grey

Age & Experiment 

Start Date : 

18 years

{ 3 / 1 0 / 1 4 }

First Injection

Administered : 

June 2 , 2014 

Initial Reaction :

Reaction to serum infusion was almost immediate. Subject 2A0001's hair turned silver, then slowly faded to a pearly white. Subject 2A0001 developed a celestial understanding and astrological awareness. 4 grand Mal seizures reported, deduced as a side effect of the first dose of the serum

No other seizures reported after Subject 2A001's second and third doses.

Parents :

Ethan & Eliza Grey

Brief Overview :

Monitored since birth, { 3 / 1 0 / 9 5 } parents active SHIELD agents , Agent { s } Grey & Robinson. Both terminated by suspected HYDRA affiliates on { 3/ 1 0 / 00 } . Daughter, Charlotte, transferred to foster car within New York's Foster System. Showed particular interest, as well as exceptional academic performance & achievements in engineering, science, and mathematics. Excelled in ballet, performing arts, and science fairs. Hand selected for the Stark Scholarship, and won by a 85% landslide in academics, congeniality, and perseverance. Graduated high school Valedictorian and attended MIT to study Astrophysics and Biology. On track to become the nation's youngest astrophysicist.

Additional Comments :

Side Effects of the Injections

Permanent Retrograde Amnesia , Extreme Insomnia, Claustrophobia, Hostility, Increased homeostasis, and extreme pain tolerance. Further side effects have not presented, but Subject 2A0001 is confirmed to be constantly showing new side effects to the serum injections. 

Subject 2A0001, Archangel as she will be henceforth known,  interacts well with twins, developed a slight attachment to Maximoff male. This attachment endangered the success of Archangel's trials and training. To counteract this attachment and to eliminate any potential attachments in the future, Archangel was injected with the newly developed Divine Serum and locked in solitary confinement until memories of the twins were wiped and her behavior was compliant. 

Contents of both versions of the Divine Serum are available to agents with Black Level Clearance. 

Further testing needed to prove Archangel is a valuable asset.