The Werewolf In The Closet..4

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Four

Ady's POV

     Was Loren really going to kiss me? 

     "Ady, sweetie, are you okay?" my mom asked me.

     I hadn't touched my food, which smelled delicious. "Yeah, sorry, Mom. I'm, um, I'm not that hungry." I excused myself from the table and went into my room. Why did I just lie like that? I'm super hungry! I've been hungry since I bumped into Loren!

     Speaking of which: I wonder what's he doing right now. He's probably hanging out with his little sister.

     Wait.......how did I know he had a little sister? Loren hardly told me anything about him! I'm weird. I need to stop thinking about him. (Which is nearly impossible!) I can't stop thinking about his body, his lips, his hair, the way he smiles and laughs, his eyes-

     Actually, come to think of it, I haven't seen his eyes, well, technically not his eyes, but the ones I see in the dark.

     There were footsteps coming up the stairs. Then there was a light knock on the door. "Honey?"

     "Yes, Mom?"

     "Are you okay?"

     "Yeah, I'm fine."

     "Do you want to talk?"

     "Um, I'm kind of tired, I'm gonna hit the sack." I am really tired.

     "Okay, sweetie, good night."

     I sighed and changed into my pajamas and got in bed.

-------------------------------------------

     Days passed, and it was Saturday. It was really hot, too!  Mom suggested that we go to the beach. Dad went fishing with his friends.

     I put on my new green, pretty bikini. Then I put on a blue fitted tank top, blue jean short shorts, gold strap flip-flops, and some sun-glasses! Now, I'm ready.

     "Can I invite Paige?" I asked my Mom.

     "Sure." She put the picnic things in the trunk of the truck and strapped Vinny in.

     We picked Paige up, and we were on our way to the beach. When we arrived, Paige and I walked side-by-side, and Mom set out the blanket and sat down.

     "Aid, how about you and Paige take Vinny for a swim?"

     "Sure thing, Mom."

     When Mom was out of ear-shot, Paige said, "Look at all the hot guys here!"

     "I know," I laughed. We undressed and started walking to the water where people were splashing and stuff. Some even playing volley ball in the water. Some of the boys whistled at us and Paige giggled and waved. I rolled my eyes and took Vinny to the water.

     I put my feet into it, and it immediately felt good. But I stood there, looking down at my feet. I had a feeling someone was watching me.

     "Hey, baby!"A boy came up next to me. Clearly, he works out. He looks about 17 or 18. He had blond hair and green eyes. He smiled brightly at me.

     "Uh...hi," I said, kind of unsure because he called me 'baby'.

     "I'm Stan."

     "I don't care," I said.