The Werewolf In The Closet..19

Btw, there is some sexual contact in this chapter. If you don't want to read it, then skip it, or don't read this chapter at all. :) (No, they did not have sex, they just made sexual contact.) :)

-------------------------------

Chapter Nineteen

Loren's POV

     "Freestyle time!" Brad hollered as we sat in the sand on the beach as the sun was rising.

     "I'm sorry - what?" I asked.

     "Freestyle; rapping. Duh!"

     "Rap? None of us here, but you, know how to rap," Kenny took the words right out of my mouth.

     Brad smacked his lips. "Okay, it goes like this. Don't laugh, I'm making up anything."

     "Okay..?"

     He put his hand over his mouth, put his head down, and started making a beat. It almost went like: Puh-chi. Puh-puhpuh-chi. He kept going, then he rapped.

     "We're right here by the river and my friend is love strucked / He better watch out, cause he could get fucked up / My friend Aaron here. Here we go. It's a shame, he a lame, he ain't got no game, when he wanna have fame, and he just can't be arranged / Ady over here and she think she cool / When she take off her clothes, it would make Loren drool, all over the stool, and the girls in school would be jealous."

     Ady took over.

     "Brad thinks he's hot, but he's not, he's a dot, on the clothes in a shop that's on sale, and I bought it / Brad is a lame, and he thinks he's worth it / But he got no game, he's a pile of bird shit!"

     Some of us laughed. I think I got most of it, so I took over, for a while. "Brad, I'm sorry to say that Ady just treated you / You shouldn't say l that because I just greeted you / What's the matter, why you look so shocked / Are you mad cause I got all the girls on my jock / Ady might be cool, but at least she's worth it / You think you cool, but you are a pile of bird shit / I can't really rap like that so much / so I'mma let my man Kenny take over on this bunch."

     Kenny smirked. "Everybody's rapping and I'm left out / But when I jump in, everybody wanna pout / They look so mad like they wanna kill / Too bad I'll make yall spin like a windmill / Trust me, I could really make you stand still / But don't hate cause I can make you try and chill."

     He took a deep breath like he was about to really rap now.

     "I got my boys and girls over here by my side / And we're all teen wolves so you know we gotta hide / From all this drama, I can't really deny / All the stuff that we do, man I had it deep-fried / I got my girl to my left, and my boy to my right / Now you know he geeked up, so he's ready for tonight-"

    "Whoa! Wait, it's my turn fool / I'm the last one rapping cause I'm so cool / I might be a girl, and I probably can't rap / But say my name so right, and I'll give you love taps / I'm so tired, I could really take a nap, from all this crap, / Please don't wake me up cause you'll get slapped / Or I'll electrocute ya, and you'll go zip-zap / OK, seriously I'm really getting tired / Aaron, since you haven't rapped, you've just been fired. And we're out." Mel finished.

     Everyone laughed their asses off. "Mel and Kenny can seriously rap their asses off!" I laughed. Who knew they had it in them? They really make the perfect couple.

     "Okay, it's time to go. The sun is starting to come up and *Yawn* I'm getting really tired," Ady said, and put her head on my shoulder.

     "Yeah, I'm getting tired too," Mel yawned.