The Werewolf In The Closet..16

Chapter Sixteen

Loren's POV

     Yes, sadly, we're on our way back to Wisconsin, and once again, Ady is fidgeting around on my lap. The snake came out from the rocks, again.

     Kenny and Mel took turns driving, and I didn't know Kenny could drive! But that's when something bad happened. Of course, it just had to be Kenny that made something happen.

     Mel and Ady were giggling because Brad was rapping, and it was funny because Aaron tried to rap with him. It was so funny. I don't think he could be like Eminem if that's who he's trying to be.

     R.Jay and Darren, well I don't know what the hell they were doing, they were quiet back there. And neither of us had the sense to turn our heads back there. So, we just left it alone.

     And here we have Mel and Kenny. They were flirting, and laughing, and it was gross to me. But Ady would smile every time Kenny made Mel laugh. Whatever that's supposed to mean.

     Kenny, once in a while, kept looking at Mel, and I was afraid he would crash into something.

     I guess I spoke way too soon.

     Kenny looked at Mel, and that's when she screamed.

     Kenny turned the wheel hard. The car flipped over, and rolled down a hill. I grabbed on to Ady's waist, so that she wouldn't get hurt. Everyone was screaming, then we blacked out.

-----------------------

     Minutes, probably hours, we all woke up. Everyone was groaning and pushing to get out of the car, that was upside down. It was going to blow up.

     "Ady!" I screamed for her name.

     "Loren! I'm right here."

     "Everyone, we need to get out of the car, now! It's going to blow up!"

     By the time most of us were out, Mel had gotten stuck. She had a piece of glass stuck in her arm. So, she couldn't crawl, and Kenny went back for her. We had time to get everyone's luggage.

     When Mel and Kenny made it, the truck was blown up. Ady started panicking. "My mom is gonna kill me!" she was pacing now.

     "Actually," Brad crossed his arms. "Your mom is gonna kill Kenny."

-

Ady's POV

     Everyone looked at Kenny, and it looked like he was going to cry. I mean, I'm not mad at him, though he destroyed the car, and put us in the middle of complete nowhere. I sighed and put my hand on his shoulder. He looked at me. "I'm sorry, Ady," he said in a soft voice.

     Mel came and wrapped her arms around him. I smiled.

     The boys gagged and rolled their eyes. "You guys are just jealous," I said.

     "Jealous?" Aaron said. "He just put us in the middle of nowhere, and you think we'd be jealous? Unbelievable."

     "Does anyone have a phone?" I asked, and it was a stupid question because we all had phones, even me. But, last time Carnell played with my phone, I don't know if I have it on me, or he took it.

     Everyone pulled out their phones. "I can't get a connection."

     "I've got no bars."

     "Same here."

      We all sighed. Darren started to dig into his luggage, and he pulled out a jacket. We looked at him like he was crazy. "What?"

     "Nothing."