The Werewolf In The Closet..20

Chapter Twenty

Ady's POV

     Isn't it weird, and a coincidence that we all got invited to go to Loren's house?

     I mean, to hang out, again. But, we just decided to hang out at Loren's house first. When we arrived (Mel, R.Jay, Paige, Darren and I), they guys, except Loren, were playing video games, once again. "Where's Loren?" I asked them.

     "He's upstairs. I think he's in his room changing," Kenny smiled, probably knowing what I was gonna do. As everyone else made themselves comfortable, I snuck upstairs and into Loren's room.

     He actually was changing, but he had his boxers on already. Good. I really wouldn't want to see something like that.... Since I already felt it, doesn't mean I want to see it.

     His back was turned to me, and I was just standing there with my hands on my hips. As he was putting on his shirt, I noticed a weird scar on his back in the shape of a cross.... I'll ask him about it later.

     When he was done changing, he turned around, ready to leave, but when he saw me he almost jumped. "Ady?" he asked.

     I smiled and pounced on him, bringing him down on his bed so I was on top of him. "Are you not happy to see me?" I asked.

     "I'm always happy to see you. I'm just curious of how you snuck into my room like that," he smiled and his eyes started to glow.

     "I told you, Loren. I'm like a silent wolf," I smiled.

     His glowing eyes went dark, even though they were still glowing, and his cheeks turned pink. "Did you see me changing?"

     "Unfortunately," I laughed. "Yes. But when I came in, you had your boxers on."

     His eyes became brighter now. "Oh.. good," he breathed. "That would have been embarrassing." He laughed nervously. "Who's all downstairs?"

     I moved around so I was straddling him. "R.Jay, Darren, Paige, and Mel." As I was straddling him, I noticed something slightly poking up in my butt. "Hard already?" I teased.

     His cheeks were pink. "Well, yeah. I mean you're sexy as hell. Any guy would be hard because of the sight of you," he smiled.

     "And you just had to be one them, huh?" I teased, bringing my face close to his.

     "Oh, yeah." He pressed his lips to mine, and immediately put his tongue into my mouth. He put his hands on my hips as my hands lifted up his shirt to roam over his body once more.

     Loren's hold on my hips tightened and he flipped us over so now he was on top of me. I giggled.

     Someone burst into the room. And most likely, it was his mom. Her eyes were wide. "Um...sorry to interrupt, but they are about to leave.....and," she cleared her throat. "They were just wondering where you guys were."

     "We'll be down in two minutes, Mrs. Lexington," I told her and smiled.

     She smiled brightly and warmly at me before closing the door. Loren looked down at me, and his eyes stopped glowing. "Well, we should get down there."

     I smiled. "I told her we'd be down in 2 minutes, it's only been 15 seconds since she left," I said, and I flipped us over again so now I was on top, straddling him again.

     He smiled and his eyes started glowing again before I kissed him again.

~~~~~~~

     "R. Jay, can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked, glaring at him sitting next to Paige.