The Werewolf In The Closet..8

Chapter Eight

Loren's POV

     I had the urge to go to Ady right now and tell her everything, but I stayed glued to the couch, watching the guys play games. How long have they been playing since I was dazed?

     As if Kenny heard me, he paused the game and looked at me. "Something wrong, Lo?"

     "Nah," I shook my head and grabbed a remote. "Just dazed again. Nothing to worry about. Let's play!" I said with as much enthusiasm as possible.

------------------------------

     I won, the game was over. Brad challenged me to a fight outside, but my mom interrupted. "There will be no fighting in or around this house, boys," she said in a motherly voice. "Going to see Ady?" She turned to me with a smile on her face.

     "Yeah, I guess," I said.

     "Take them with you." She pointed her chin at Brad, Aaron and Kenny. "Cqari and I are going shopping." She smiled.

     "Okay."

     I insisted we go now since there's really nothing else to do. When we reached her porch, there was a car in the front that we surely didn't recognize.

     Before I could knock on the door, Ady opened the door, and she was laughing, but she stopped laughing when she saw me. "Loren?

     "Are you not happy to see me?" I smirked.

     "Of course I'm happy." She looked behind the door. "Actually, you all came at a good time. Come right in." She moved out the way, and we came in. She led us up-stairs where she opened her bed-room door.

     "Guys," she said, and our eyes landed on 2 girls.

 --------------------------------

Ady's POV

     I laughed at the guys expression on their faces. Brad, Kenny, and Aaron's eyes were wide, and their mouths were hanging open, looking at Paige and Mel.

     Paige and Mel stopped laughing at turned to look who was at the door. "Hey......Loren," Paige said. They were both looking back between the four hot guys at the door.

     "Um......." Mel said.

     "Loren, Kenny, Aaron, and Brad, this is Mel, my cousin, and this is Paige. Paige and Mel, this is Kenny, Brad, Aaron, and you know Loren, Paige," I introduced them to each-other. "Go ahead, get comfortable," I said to everyone.

     I totally forgot about Darren and R.Jay. They came into the room. Darren's eyes landed on Loren. Loren sat next to me on the ground; he had his arm behind me as if his arm was around me. R.Jay smiled at everyone and waved.

     "Oh, guys, this is Darren and R.Jay, my friends," I said.

     "Sup," everyone said. But Darren still gave Loren a death glare, and Loren gave one back.

     "Be nice," I whispered low to Loren. Loren smirked beside me.

     "I'll still be expecting to meet you," he whispered against my ear, and it made me shiver.

     I cleared my throat. "So, what does everyone want to do today?"

     "Let's go to the mall!" Paige and Mel yelled together. I laughed.

     "Yeah, sure, whatever," the boys said. Except for R.Jay, he was smiling like a dork.

------------------------------------------------