The Werewolf In The Closet..14

------------------------------------------

Chapter Fourteen

Loren's POV

     I knocked on Ady's door the next day. She opened the door smiling. "Mom, I'm off to school!"

     "Okay, honey!" her Mom yelled from upstairs, then she said, "Take care of her, Loren!"

     "I will!" I said. I offered my arm to Ady, and she gladly took it.

     "So, what's on the agenda today?" she asked me.

     "Well, I was thinking of a double date if you don't mind me asking."

     "Of course not, but with who?"

     I smiled down at her. "Duh, Kenny and Mel, You and I...."

     She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, okay, fine with me. Just make sure you fix Kenny up a little bit, alright?" she teased.

     "Yeah, yeah....."

----------------------------------------------------

     I was sitting in Mrs. Webb class, not really paying attention, when all of a sudden, I heard something ruffling, and a disgusting familiar smell hits me. I looked around, and everyone is listening to the teacher. "Othello: Keep up your bright swords, for the dew will rust them," she quoted out of the book.

     I looked out the window and squinted into the darkness. I saw brown fur tinted with beige, and I saw brown eyes.

     The wolf.

     What the hell is it doing here? Is he stalking Ady, or me? I sat up in my seat and looked at Ady. She was drawing, not really paying any attention to teacher that much.

     I raised my hand.

     "Yes, Mr. Lexington?"

     "May I please use the bathroom? It's an emergency."

     "Go ahead. Now Othello was quite a-"

     I didn't listen to her talk. I went out the door. No one was in the hallway. Good, because I'm gonna ditch.

     I went outside, and into the woods, where the wolf was just laying down. I was just about to form, until he started to change into a human.

     His tail disappeared, and he was on two feet, not paws. His nose shortened, and his ears turned human. His fur was gone that showed tanned skin. He was standing completely naked in front of me right now.

     "What the hell do you want?" I growled at it.

     "Not you..." he said, dusting himself off.

     I snorted. Clearly. "Why are you here then?"

     He looked at me with his dark brown eyes. "It's pretty obvious that I'm here for Ady," he smiled and evil smile at me. Boy, did I want to smack that smile right off his face.

     I snorted again. "Oh, please, you really think you'll get pass me to her? Try again, buddy."

     He tilted his head as if he was reading me. "Little Alpha," he smiled, and I glared at him. "I was an alpha once." He started pacing. "She might be your mate, but once she sees me, she'll be crawling."

     I really growled this time. "She will never....." Does this guy really think he could take Ady away from me? "She wouldn't leave me."

     "Really?" he smiled again, showing pointy teeth. "Think about it. Has she said those three words yet? Huh? Have you told her that she's-"