Epilogue ;)

Epilogue

Ady's POV

     "Mom, are we inviting them over or are they coming over to our house?" I asked my mom, who was busy collecting the new kitchen plates and silverware from the box and putting them up.

     "They're coming over, sweetie," my dad answered for her who was fixing the pillows on the new couch.

     I nodded and ran back upstairs to my new room and sighed. I loved my new room. It's not as big as my old room, but it's just right for me. It has a balcony I step out into when I feel like it and what makes my room perfect is the huge poster of Vinny on my wall above my bed.

     Mel, Darren, and R.Jay left this morning to catch up on a lot of things in their hometown. R.Jay knows about us now. But, our secret is safe with Darren and him. Apparently, it always was. R.Jay wasn't mad like Darren was, he was surprised and once he got over it, he became excited and wanted to learn more about werewolves. Mel said on the way back home, she'll answer all his questions.

     Brad, Aaron, and Kenny also left. I almost cried when they did. I'm gonna miss those crazy and funny wolves. Of course, Kenny and Mel had spent their last whole day together on a date that neither of them would tell where. I guess they wanted it to be special and spend the time by themselves. Who knows? Maybe they'll meet up again somewhere.

     Loren's fur has changed. His wolf fur has changed to all black. I think it happened when he killed Carnell. When you kill another Alpha, your fur changes to black. I guess Carnell was an Alpha. That's weird, considering I never saw him in a pack! Anyway, so I guess Loren and I are meant to be. My fur is all white and his is all black. Amazing.

     I went to my closet and searched through it for that new blue dress that my mom bought from Target. My closet is full of new clothes and even new blazers and converses. How could I not get new converses and new blazers? The closet isn't as big as my last one, but once again, it's just right for me.

     Our house is amazing. It cost a lot, but Loren's family helped us pay, which was too sweet of them. They said we're like family to them. How sweet! I ran into my new bathroom and stripped out of my play clothes to take a quick shower. I washed every part of my body and my hair. When I was done, I took a towel wrapped it around myself and stepped out, going back into my room.

     After I put on my undergarments, I heard my mom yell, "Linda! Loren! Robert! Cqari! Please, do come in!"

     They are all here! I slipped on my dress and my heels and went into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. "Ady, come down! We have guests!"

     I smiled and walked out of my room and onto the balcony where everyone was looking at me smiling. But the only person that I saw was Loren and his bright green eyes. He was at the end of the stairs, waiting for me to come down. He had on a black button up shirt, black jeans and black dress shoes. His hair was neatly combed, his bangs still covered his forehead.

      I slowly walked down the stairs and when I reached Loren, he took my hand and kissed my cheek, whispering, "You look beautiful, Ady Cast."

     My face felt hot and everyone else greeted me with hugs and kisses.

~~~~~~~~~~

     One hour passed and it was eleven fifty eight. The grown ups and Cqari sat in the living room while Loren and I were in the dining room, listening to the T.V.  "So, I guess this is happily ever after, right, Loren?" I smiled at him.

     He smiled back at me and said, "I guess this is. What are your resolutions this year, huh?"

     "Spending time with the one I love. Staying out of trouble. The usual. You?"

     "The same. Keeping you out of trouble," he joked and I rolled my eyes. "Making sure you are safe at all times and shifting more often."

     The woman on the T.V. shouted, "It's ELEVEN FIFTY NINE! 59! 58! 57! 56!"

     Loren held my hand like he did in the beginning of our relationship. "After this, why don't we head upstairs and I'll give you a quick tour of the new house?" I asked and leaned over Loren.

     He lifted an eye-brow. "Why yes, my lady, that would be great," he whispered against my lips.

     "30! 29! 28! 27! 26! 25!"

     I smiled and thought about Vinny. I wish he was here to enjoy the New Year with his family. He would have loved it. He would have been happy about his new room, he would have wanted to decorate, and he would have wanted me to help him get all dressed up. He even would have wanted Patrice to come over and they could have spent some time together.

     "10! 9! 8! 7! 6!"

     Loren and I whispered to each other, "5. 4. 3. 2. 1."

     "Happy New Year, Loren Lexington."

     "Happy New Year, Ady Cast," Loren said before planting a soft New Year's kiss on my lips and wrapped his arms around me, never wanting to let me go.

     The End

~~~~~~~~~

There is a sequel on my page called The Werewolf in the Woods if you would like to read it. :)