The Werewolf In The Closet..15

Chapter Fifteen

Ady's POV

     Everyone, maybe not everyone, knows that you're supposed to wear white when going bowling. So when the lights got dark and neon, all of our shirts were glowing and our teeth! Other people that had blue and purple or pink and stuff, the only things on them that were glowing were their eyes and teeth.

     "Let's do a challenge," Loren suggested. He always wants a challenge. I rolled my eyes. "But who would want to go against us, though?"

     "We'll give it a try..." someone said.

     I turned around, Loren smirked, and I had a smiled on my face. "Chris!" I ran into his arms.

     "Hey, Aid.." he chuckled.

     "What are you doing here? What happened? How come you haven't been at school?"

     "I was sick, didn't Paige tell you?"

     "Yeah, she did.." What, did he have a disease or something crazy? "I'll catch up with you later."

     "Okay."

     When I went back to Loren, he put his arms around me. "Was that Chris?" he asked.

     "Yeah," I mumbled. "He said he was 'sick',"

     He snorted. "Yeah, right.."

     I laughed, and looked around. I spotted Darren alone. I squiggled out of Loren's hold, but he seemed to be holding on tighter. "Loren..." I warned.

     "What?" he smirked.

     "Let go me go for a minute. I'm just going to go talk to someone."

     He sighed, heavily, before loosening his grip. I was just about to pull away, until he grabbed hold of my wrist, spun me around, and pressed his mouth against mine. I smiled, throwing my arms around his neck. "Now who's the one that doesn't want to let go?" he said, against my lips.

     "Still you," I said, spinning out of his grip. I laughed at him, as his jaw as hanging open. He folded his arms, shook his head, and went to get some bowling shoes.

     I caught up with Darren. "Hey, what's wrong? You look glum," I teased.

     "Nothing," he replied, not looking at me.

     "Uh, yes there is. I know there is." I can sense it.

     "Aid, nothing is wrong, okay?" He looked at me this time with his brown eyes.

     "Tell ya what," I said, ignoring what he wanted. "Since I definitely know there is something wrong, when if we win against them," I pointed over my shoulder at Chris and his team. Who were they by the way? "You'll tell me what's wrong, deal?"

     He waited for a moment before half-smiling. "Deal."

     "Great, because the game has started."

----------

Darren's POV 

     I forced myself not to watch Ady for a long time, as she laughed, talked and bowled. It's a shame we broke up. We broke up because Ady was moving and she didn't like long distance relationships, and I don't blame her either.

     Besides, she looks happy with Loren. But, who is this Loren guy, anyway? He just waked up into her life, and brushed me away. I bet Ady totally forgot about me, or us, when she met him. There's really nothing I can do about it anyway. I can't break them up. Ady would know it was me. Unless I get someone else to do it. But why would it matter? She's probably got some other dude on speed dial, so how would I know if she'd come back to me?