The Werewolf In The Closet..9

Chapter Nine

     My mouth was hanging open. My mouth was dry. R.Jay motioned for me to say something.

     "How? When? Why?" I asked. "Who?!"

     He laughed a cute guy-ish laugh. "It happened when I saw Paige."

     "You like Paige?!"

     "NO!" he yelled, then clamped a hand over his mouth. "I just think she's kind of hot," he shrugged.

     I was smiling like an idiot now.

     He rolled his eyes. "I just didn't feel so gay when I saw Paige. Then, when I saw those guys with you come in.....I mean, I still thought they were cute, but not in a gay way," he shrugged again.

     "So, like in a bisexual way?"

     "Yeah. But, I'm just straight, I'm not gay and I'm not bi. Sooooooooo, that means I might have a chance with Paige!" he pumped up his fist in a very guy way.

     I snorted. "If you tell the rest of them that you're not gay anymore, then you might," I said. If she still doesn't like Chris afterwards.

     "Well, come on, boyfriend," I teased. "Let's go show the world!" I said. I looped my arm through his while he groaned and I came out of the closet, smiling.

---------------------------------------------

     "He's not what?!" Mel, Paige and Darren yelled.

     "He's not gay anymore! He's not bisexual either; he's just plain straight now," I smiled.

     "Which means-" Paige started.

     "He needs new clothes! How about we go shopping again tomorrow right before Ady goes to meet Loren?" Mel finished. I doubt that's what Paige was going to say. I'm thinking she was probably going to say he can have a girlfriend now. I mean, who wouldn't go after him now that he's straight?

     "Sounds good to me," I said, looking at R.Jay.

     "Yeah. Cool with me. I'll be there the whole way. Cause you know, I'm a guy and I'm straight," Darren teased. I hit him lightly on the chest with the back of my hand and rolled my eyes.

     "Perfect!" all of us girls yelled. The guys rolled their eyes.

     I caught a glimpse of Paige gazing at R.Jay. I smiled to my-self. If she likes him so much, why doesn't she just ask him already before he gets his cute butt taken? "Alright. Time for bed," I said, waking Paige from her little dream.

     Everyone groaned but got up to put on their pajamas. Me, Paige and Mel somehow ended up with the same kind of pajamas.

      I have on a black tank top that says "Wild One!" with a giraffe on it. I also have on some pink and black stripped shorts. To top it off, pink fuzzy pig slippers! So comfortable! I know, I'm a dork.

     Paige had on a white and green tank also, with green and white polka dot shorts, and to top that off, green fuzzy frog slippers!

     And Mel, the ultra county girl, has on a white and pink tank that had the word, 'Bearly Sleeping' on it and a bear on the shirt with matching pink shorts. And cow slippers!

     We laughed at our Pajamas, and the guys rolled their eyes. Speaking of them, Darren had on nothing but his boxers. R.Jay.....well. R.Jay just had on his boxers too! And who knew he had a rocking body?! He's always covered it up with clothes, so who knew?! Clearly Mel didn't know because she's gaping at him with an open mouth.