The Werewolf In The Closet..6

Chapter Six

Loren's POV

     Holy -fucking- shit!

     I did not think that was going to happen! My Dad told me that might happen: "When you get with Ady, your eyes might glow."

     Well, shit! I blinked, hoping they would stop glowing. Dammit!

     "What are you talking about? My eyes don't glow," I laughed. But laughing is not working. "I mean, in the sun-light, probably," I said.

     "Maybe you're right. It is pretty sunny out here, and your eyes look totally amazing," she gushed.

     Feewh.

     But I still don't think she's giving in that quickly. I know Ady.

     "Thanks."

     "Loren, Ady! We found Brad and.." The people that were calling us, Kenny and Cqari, stopped short when they saw us. "Aaron." They cleared their throat and we both looked up. "Have fun?" Kenny asked.

     Ady looked at our close-ness and scooted away blushing.

     Remind me to punch Kenny when the day is over.

     "So where did you find them?" Ady asked Kenny.

     "One of them was behind a trashcan, and one of them was.......behind a pole?" Kenny asked. Clearly, that was so stupid.

     "Who did you find first?" Brad asked.

     Ady smirked. "Kenny."

     "What? Whoa, Kenny, she got you good!" Aaron said.

     "Okay, yeah yeah, it's my turn to count," Kenny said and started counting.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ady's POV

     Everyone ran. I didn't really know where to hide, so I let Loren take my hand, and I ran with him.

     "I always hide in here, and they never find me," Loren said and ducked into a tunnel.

     "Ready or not, here I come!" I heard Kenny yell. I ducked into the tunnel and squeezed in next to Loren's hot body.

     Man, it was kind of stuffy in here. Actually it was a little cold, but Loren's hot body is kind of warming me up a little. We heard leaves crunching and saw Kenny's feet. He stopped right in front of the tunnel. Then he walked away.

     I blew out the breath I didn't know I was holding and leaned my head back on the wall.

     "Found you, Brad!" Kenny yelled and we heard Brad grunting.

     We giggled.

     "Shh, you heard that?"

     Loren gasped and instinctively, I put my hand over his mouth.

     "I think it came from over there!"

     Holy crap.

     "Found you Cqari!"

     Feewh. "Where's Aaron, Loren, and Ady? We can't ever find Loren sometimes."

     "Let's look over there," Brad said and their footsteps faded.

     I realized my hand was still clamped over Loren's mouth, and I quickly removed my hand. It's kind of dark in here, but that didn't stop my night vision.