The Werewolf In The Closet..26

Chapter 26

Ady's POV

     "Ady, is there something you would like to say?"

     I look up and look around at everyone. They were looking at me with sadness in their eyes. Especially my Mom, who dabbed her eye with her hankerchief. 

     "No, Pastor." Although, I do have a few words; Vincent was a wonderful, outstanding, cute little kid who didn't deserve to die. He was too young, and I loved him so much. I'm going to miss him. I'm going to miss when he cocked his head to the side like Pepsi did. I'm going to miss when he always jumped on my bed to wake me up for school or anything else. I'm going to miss when he always played with Loren like he was his big brother. I'm going to miss his bright blue eyes like mine. God, he didn't even know about Werewolves yet! He didn't even get to tell Patrice how he felt about her at the playground he went to when I wasn't always there to play with him.

     The pastor sighed, closed his book, prayed, and then we were dismissed. Mom put her hand on my shoulder then walked to the car with Dad. "Ady? Are you coming?" R. Jay said beside me. I turn to him, and he still looks astonishing with his black tux and tie.

     "No. Go ahead. I'll be there," I say and force a smile. He nodded and walked off with Paige and the others.

     I turn back around and glare at Vinny's casket.

     He was just so young.

     Why did he have to die?

     Why would Carnell do something like this?

     I remember it exactly like it happened today. The nurse came into the waiting room and we stood up waiting for her reply. But when she shook her head, I knew it was over. She said there was too much smoke in his lungs, and it wasn't going to work if they used something on him because he was too young. I dropped down on my knees and began crying that day. I cried and cried and cried until, eventually, I cried myself to sleep.

     Loren's here, and he's been helpful. Everytime I cried, he would pull me into his arms and tell me to let it all out.

     Oh, I'm definitely going to let it all out: on Carnell.

     The Bitch has got to go.

    He's messed with my family, he's messed with my friends, he killed my baby brother, and he destroyed my house. Which now we are staying over at Loren's house for now.

     The. Bitch. Has. Got. To. Go!

     I sucked in a breath and exhaled deeply. Loren came beside me. "I'm gonna kill him," I said through clenched teeth.

     Loren chuckled. "Ady, killing Carnell won't bring back Vinny."

     I smiled, evilly. "But it sure as hell will make me happy."

     Loren chuckled again and whispered, "Touche. But don't go on facing him by yourself because you never know what kind of army he has."

     I sighed and relaxed against his shoulder, watching as they piled dirt over Vinny's casket. "I know."

     I saw Patrice walk by. When she spotted me, her eyes were red like she was crying herself, then she walked off with her Mommy.

~~~~~~~~~~~

     "Brad, will you help?" I asked him.

     "Of course! I've been wanting to beat his ass!" he pumped his fist in the air.

     I smiled and faced Loren as he faced everyone else. "Alright. We'll track him down tonight, search everywhere you're senses tell you to search. If your senses tell you to search up a tree then do that. If your senses tell you to search behind a rock then do that. If your senses tell you to search at the bottom of the sea......don't do that because you'll just drown." We laughed. "Let's all get some rest and do what we can before we start hunting, alright?"