Ch. 56: Haku vs. Aito: Let the Storm Rage On!

Author's Note: Hiya folks! Been awhile huh? I am deeply sorry that I took so long on updating. It's just the usual, large amount of school work is taking a toll on me, and some nights there are times when I have to stay up all night and finish them. In which you'll find me sleeping during the day time. 😅 Anywho, since school is almost over, I will be also graduating soon, so more pressure on me. Hehe. Also, don't worry, my health is fine and I do keep on doing checkups with myself. But I am so glad to find the free time I needed in order to make this chapter happen for you all. I apologize if it's short cause you all know I suck at coming up with fighting descriptions. Lol. But here is the chap that you've all been waiting for, and thank you everyone for being so patient. I love you all and enjoy folks~ ❤️💕🥰😊 P.S.: Photo of Aito is not mine but the editing of the above picture is. 😁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

"Looks like it's finally your turn." Y/n said, still staring at the screen.

Haku is also staring at the screen with a straight face on. "Yeah..."

"All right! Can't wait to see you battle, you better win this!" Naruto exclaimed in excitement.

Haku chuckles with a small grin. Then he looks around for his opponent, seeing a white haired male clad in clue walking down the stairs. His warm brown eyes suddenly turn darker and cold.

"Come on n/n chan, let's go upstairs." Naruto gently tugs her arm with a smile.

"Hang on Naru." She turns back to the snow user. "Good luck Haku."

The long haired boy smiles genuinely at her and pats her head softly. "Thank you y/n."

She nods and proceeds to walk back to the balcony with her friend. Once his opponent reaches ground level, Haku notices that the headband around his neck has a Rain Village symbol. (A/N: Pretend there's a rain symbol)

"So you're Haku, I am pleased to make your acquaintance." Aito said in a cool tone.

Haku's face lacks any reaction at all. "Likewise." He responded in the same tone.

The proctor glances back and forth on the two boys before declaring, "If you're both ready then let the battle commence."

"All right Haku, you got this!" The young song girl claps loudly.

Naruto raises his fist up high just as ecstatic. "Yeah!"

Haku looks at them in the corner of his eye with a small smile, then his brown orbs roam to Zabuza. His former sensei nods his head to wish him luck making him nod back.

'I will not let you down Zabuza, y/n.'  He turns back to Aito and says, "May the best one win."

Aito half smirks before rushing head on towards him with his spinning kusarigama.