Ch. 41: Akamaru Trembles: Gaara's Cruel Strength

Your POV

I am still trying to heal Lee as much as I can when I heard someone screaming out of nowhere. My head shot up, seeing Naru finally awake with a huge bump on the back of his head.

"Heh?" He gets up in confusion, looking around the area he's in

He first sees his team sitting on the ground across from him and then sees me with Miss Piggy, Snowy, and Lee. You know what? Since I haven't given him a nickname, I'm just gonna call him Greenie like Thomas from the Maze Runner. Hehe. Anyway, as I was saying, Naru suddenly looks around in alarm.

Next, he lays his front body on the ground. "Everybody hide! Quick, get down!" He starts crawling across the ground making me chuckle. "That ninja, where could she be hiding?" His head turns side to side, looking out for Orochimaru.

"Naruto?" PB questioned curiously.

I notice Miss Piggy looking at him in annoyance. I turn my head back to him, seeing Choji poking his bump with a stick.

"You really are one of a kind. That's for sure, and I mean you're the kind that gets on my nerves." Shika sarcastically said.

Cho hums in agreement.

"Hey! Which one of you hit him on the head?" I asked them sternly.

Both of them begin to sweat profusely as Naru lifts up his torso and stares at them.

They suddenly point at each other, loudly saying, "It was him!"

I just sigh and shake my head at those two. Naru looks around again with his eyes fully white, stopping at his teammates.

'Oh dear, I know what he's looking at.' I thought with a smile.

"Oh no, Sakura!" He called out, running towards her.

Both Duckie and PB turn to him in confusion.

"What?" She asked him.

As he keeps running, "Sakura, Sakura! Something happened here. I mean, something serious happened to your—" He skids to a halt on a crouch position. "To your hair!"

"Really Naru?" I rolled my f/c eyes.