Ch. 42: Surviving the Cut! The Rookie Ten Together Again!

Your POV

"All right, we should be heading off." I hear Twinkle Toes's voice echoing from above.

Everyone and I look up towards him who is about to leap off.

"Yeah, us too. We still need to find our scroll." Shika yawns while scratching the back of his head.

"Okay Neji, come on Lee." Bunsie said standing up with Greenie.

I stand up as well with a smile on my face. "Thank you everyone for your help. We are eternally grate-" My e/c eyes suddenly open wide lighting up.

 We are eternally grate-" My e/c eyes suddenly open wide lighting up

"Y/n?" I hear Snowy calling out to me as everyone else gasps. (⬆️)

"The silence is so loud

The lights spark and flicker

With monsters much bigger

Than I can control now

Welcome to the panic room

Where all your darkest fears are gonna

Come for you, come for you

Welcome to the panic room

You'll know I wasn't joking

When you see them too, see them too

Welcome to the panic room"

My f/c glowing eyes begin to flicker on and off as I feel my body about to collapse.

"Y/n!" As I come close to the ground, I feel someone's arms under my back catching me.

I slowly open my glowing eyes, seeing that it was Naru who caught me.

"N/n chan are you okay?! Come on, say something." I can see his cerulean eyes glistening with worry.

I sense our friends crowding around us, checking on my condition. I reached out my hand close to his face but exhaustion took over me. Making me drop my hand down and lose consciousness.