Ch. 60: The Summoning Jutsu: Wisdom of the Bear & Toad Sage!

Author's Note: Yellow hello folks! The poll is now done and ready to be announced! After checking the percentage... Da da da daaa~ Hayate will live!!! 🦎🎉🎊 Thank you guys for showing so much love and support on this book, I am giving you all internet hugs! 🤗 Also, in the image for this chapter is your spunk sensei, Himitsu!! I worked really hard on drawing her character so I hope you all like her design. Anywho, enjoy this chapter and have a great day/night folks! ❤️🤍💙

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

Inside the sack is a woman who I don't recognize. The lady has bright vermillion, short, wavy hair with long braids over her shoulders. Her eyes are a deep shade of purple and she has a beauty mark on her left peachy cheek. She appears to be wearing a dark colored trench coat, black choker, blue top, dark blue pants, fingerless gloves, and gray ninja sandals. In fairness, she is very pretty yet mysterious and bold. She looks around the room when her amethyst eyes spotted Gramps first.

She whispers, "Wow... You gotta be kidding me." Then the anbu yanks her out of the sack. "H-Hey! Put me down!"

They did what she demanded, causing her to fix her coat and blow away some strands from her face.

"So, did the Anbu Black Ops treat you well?" He asked with a subtle smirk.

She fake laughs, crossing her arms. "Oh yeah, I love being shoved in a sack when I'm sober."

"Oh good, that was my idea." He fills up more powder in his pipe.

She scowls, "Obviously." Then her dark eyes roam to me, making me flinch a little. "Who's the muffin top?"

Feeling offended, "Excuse me?!" I look down on myself and glance back at her boiling. "I may be chubby, but I am quick!"

"Sure, shorty." Oooh who does she think is?!! "Okay, anyone wanna tell me why I'm here? Must be something really bad to kidnap me after all these years. Hey, since I am here, am I on a wanted list?" She curiously asked.

"Ha, on the wanted list?" Gramps stares at her in the eye after igniting his match. "You hold the record."

'Huh, why am I not surprised?' I internally roll my e/c eyes.

"But, no matter. We overlook, now we are wiping a clean slate."

"How come?" She squints her eyes at him.

One of the Anbu men speaks up. "Good question."

"How come? I'll tell you how come, because now you are a trainer." Gramps revealed.

A heavy silence is followed except for the chirping of the crickets till she breaks it, "What makes you think I want to be a trainer?"

He exhales a breathless chuckle. "Have you forgotten the bad deeds you committed in the past to the present?"

I raise my brow at her. 'What did she even do?'

"So is that why you're forcing me to do community service? Because of my small crimes?" She rolls her eyes with a huff.

He looks up in thought while tapping the end of his pipe on his wrinkly chin. "Hm, more or less. And for the record, they are not small."

She scoffs and turns around to the doorway. "This is a waste of my time." But the Anbu blocks her from escaping. "Can you tell your security to back off?"

"Not until you listen to my deal."

Well that piques her interest. "Deal?"

"If you train your assigned student till the final round of the Chunin Exam, I will let you go and not contact you ever again."