Ch. 26: Long Time No See, Y/n

3rd POV

Haku and Sasuke are in a coughing fit after y/n healed them with her last amount of chakra. As soon as they woke up, they both instantly sit up. Sasuke looks at everyone's shocked and saddened faces, then his dark eyes roam to his body that has no signs of needles sticking out or sight of scratches. Instead, they are all scattered on the ground around him. Haku also noticed a lack of pain from his back where Kakashi struck him when he protected y/n. Speaking of y/n, Haku frantically searches for the young song girl.

"Where is y/n?" He asked desperately.

The others look towards Kakashi with their tearful gaze. Both the boys follow their direction to see Kakashi holding y/n in his arms, not moving a muscle. Haku immediately stands up and jogs quickly towards her with Sasuke following not too far behind. Kakashi gently sets her down with tears running down from his eyes like she's a fragile snowflake.

"No..." Haku's hands shake as he reaches out to touch her cold s/c face.

"She used the last ounce of her chakra to save you both." Naruto whimpered out.

Sasuke could not believe his eyes and ears, that this girl, the only one that he can stand (and is interested in) is gone.

'Why? Why does this always happen to me? Everyone I knew is gone from existence, my life.' Sasuke thought with his own tears on the verge of coming out.

Meanwhile, with you...

Your POV

"Where am I?" I said as I walked aimlessly through the darkness. "Naru? PB? Duckie? Mr. Kaka?" I search desperately, but there is nothing to see here.

Until, the area I'm in lights up to a different scenery. "What the hey hey?"

I look closer from across the land and see a familiar house. "My home..." I run faster to the speed of light and reach my door.

I knock frenziedly against the wooden door, getting excited to see my family again. "Ma! Are you in there? It's me, y/n! I'm home!"

I knock one more time, until the door gives in and opens wide. I rush right in, and look around the living room for any sign for anyone but alas, there is no one on sight. Then, I hear something rummaging through the cabinets in the kitchen. I quickly run in there and skid to a halt.

"There you are! You cannot believe what I have been through!"

"Oh, I believe you all right. After all, I have been watching over you, your whole life s/n/n~" (Late favorite relative or friend's special nickname for you)

My breath hitches from hearing a foreign yet familiar voice behind a cabinet door.

My e/c eyes begin to tear up as I walk around the door. "F-f/r?" (Friend or relative)

"Hi s/n/n." Her/his face looks just like I remembered before she/he passed on.

Too speechless to respond, I rush towards her/him to a sudden hug, wrapping my arms tightly around her/his waist, like I'll lose her/him again. I buried my s/c face against her/his shoulder, letting all my emotions out. 

"*Chuckles* I miss you too." Soon, I feel her/his arms wrap around me and rubbing my back.

"W-where..."

"Hm?"

"W-where have you been?! Ever since you passed away, I have felt nothing but loneliness and depression. Even my friends and family moved away, not planning on contacting me whatsoever. Mom and everyone else were not much help either. Thinking I am the most ungrateful, annoying, awkward, and sensitive human being in the world!" She/he stays quiet, listening to my ranting.