Prequel

The tall blonde shook her head, she couldn't believe him. He was bringing this up again. When was he going to get it trough his thick skull that they were over. She didn't want to be with him.

"You know I am right" The brit said, fully convinced of his statement. The blonde scoffed.

"Could you be any more selfish? Do you really hate seeing me happy that much Harry? You should be ashamed of yourself."

Harry shook his head, "Taylor, you know I want you to be happy. That's the only reason I'm saying this. I know I can make you happy, he can't."

"Don't you dare speak on him." "If I do?"

"Don't you dare." "It's the truth, we both know it."

Taylor rolled her eyes, "No. He makes me happier than you ever could. All you have ever done is hurt me, over and over again."

"That's not true!" He defended himself, "I know I made you happy. Don't act like I didn't."

"You did in the past, now you are just complicating my life so please, leave me and Joe alone."

"You want me. We both know it."

"I want you out of my life. Stay away from me, forever. I mean it Harry."

He shook his head, he knew she was serious about this. He couldn't let that happen, he needed her.

"What about Elodie?"

"Everything for Elodie will go trough Tree, I'm not talking to you ever again. Don't dare to show your face at my house."

"Don't do this Taylor. You know this isn't what you want. Give us one more chance."

"Stop Harry, you are still stuck in your fantasy of us getting back together. Get out of it, I'm engaged for gods sake."

"Taylor please. You know it's wrong." She ran her hands trough her hair, shaking her head.

"Get it out of your fucking head. Talking to you is useless. Stay out of my life." She shook her head before storming out, slamming the door on her way out.

Harry was left there standing on his own. He wasn't sure what else he could do, she had made it clear she didn't want him anywhere near her. Maybe it was time for him to give up. She had moved on.

That was the last time they talked, it had been eight years since. Taylor had gotten married to Joe, Harry on the other hand hadn't been with anyone for the first seven and a half years. Recently he had gotten in a relationship with a brunette named Madison, a sweet woman who loved music.