26. No place to hide

Taylor sighed, immediately regretting picking up her phone. She had had so much fun last night and woke up feeling amazing, that feeling faded as soon as she picked up her phone and opened up twitter. It was filled with rumors about her and Harry. She closed the app as soon as she saw it, not wanting their judgement to get into her head.

She opened up google, searching to see if anything interesting had happened while she was asleep. She sighed once she saw an article about her and Harry. She clicked on it, curious to see what they had to say, there surely must not be much to say, all she had seen on twitter was that people had met them, nothing too bad.

"TAYLOR SWIFT AND HARRY STYLES BACK TOGETHER?

It's no secret that Taylor Swift and Harry Styles are talking to each other again, ever since the two won a handful of Grammy's they have seen hanging out multiple times, they are even on vacation together.
A close source to the two confirmed they were just going on vacation together because it was easier for Elodie, but we are convinced things have changed.

A few days ago we have seen Madison, Harry's girlfriend, leave on her own. This already alerted us on trouble in paradise but it wasn't until yesterday that we were sure it wasn't because of schedule issues. Madison was seen leaving Harry's house with boxes full of stuff and Harry was spotted out with no less than Taylor Swift.

Perhaps the two realized there was more there than just friendship. Two fans announced on twitter that they ran into them while going out for dinner. Swift was seen wearing a sundress while Styles was dressed up in jeans and a button-up. The fans said they had a small conversation with the two before they had to get going. Later the two were spotted entering a restaurant, one of the workers at the restaurant revealed they were laughing all trough the evening and left around 10pm.

Not only does this seem to point to a date, the two fans also revealed to us that they saw the two holding hands, according to the fans they let go of each other's hand as soon as they realized they were recognized.

We wonder if Taylor might be the reason for split up, perhaps Harry fell back into his bad habit of cheating... Aside from the tragic breakup between Madison and Harry, we are certain Taylor and Harry are indeed back together, what do you think?"

Taylor sighed, closing her phone before getting up. She had hoped the fans hadn't noticed or at least wouldn't spread it around. She walked over to her bathroom, taking a quick shower before getting dressed. Once she walked into the hallway she immediately smelled french toast, she made her way over to the kitchen where she almost bumped into Harry who was indeed, making french toast.

"Hey sunshine" he said cheerfully as he walked back to the stove, flipping the french toast. Instead of replying Taylor just poured herself a cup of coffee which made Harry turn around. "U okay?" he asked to which Taylor just nodded.

She sipped on her coffee as Harry finished up the french toast. Once he was done he walked over to her, brushing her hair out of her face. "What's wrong?" he asked as he looked at her, a reassuring smile resting on his lips. She shrugged, "it's just.. everyone's talking.. already and-" Harry cut her off before she could finish her sentence, "Did you have fun?" "What do you mean?" "Did you have fun?" he repeated. "I mean yes of course I had fun.."

"Then that's all that matters, it doesn't matter what other people say, you don't even know those people! As long as you had fun that's all I care about and that's all I wanted from last night, to make sure you had fun." Taylor looked down at her hands, "Ur right, I'm sorry I just.. I don't know I start overthinking and then I just..I don't know I'm sorry." Harry chuckled, "Don't say sorry, darling. You didn't do anything wrong. Now come on, let's go have breakfast." He said, grabbing her hand and giving it a small squeeze before letting go again.

After breakfast the two had found themselves on the beach where they now were sitting in the sand, playing card games. "That's cheating!" Taylor declared once Harry had won for the third time, Harry of course denied the allegations she made. "I'd never cheat! I'm just too good." he said with a grin before he picked up the cards, shaking them so they could play another round.

"One last round because playing with a cheater is no fun." Harry chuckled as he heard her words, "You just can't handle losing." Taylor scoffed as she picked up her cards. "Oh you're so going to lose." she said as she glared at him. "Sureeee, if that makes u sleep at night Swift."

"And I'm... out!" Taylor cheered as she celebrated her win. "Fine, maybe you are kind of a good player, just kind of!" "You cheated and I still won.. you totally suck." Taylor chuckled as she started cleaning up the cards. Once the cards were packed they made their way back to the beach house where they decided to watch a movie.

Taylor's head rested on Harry's chest as he gently played with her hair while they watched The Notebook. Elodie walked in, rolling her eyes as she saw them, "What's for dinner?" she asked as she let herself fall down on one of the chairs. "Oh, I don't know honey, what would you like?" Taylor asked, looking over at her with a sweet smile.

"I don't know, I'll eat whatever." She said before grabbing her phone from her pocket. "you know, that's not really helpful." Harry said, chuckling as he looked over at her, "So?" "Okay remove the attitude." "Whatever." she mumbled as she got up, walking out of the room as she rolled her eyes again.

"I should go talk to her." Taylor said as she sat up, Harry shook his head, "No it's okay, she'll come around about whatever she's upset." "No I don't think so, she usually wants someone to talk with when she's upset." "If you think so, sweetheart." Harry said, pressing a kiss to her cheek before she got up.