8. ice cream

Taylor's pov

I sighed as I got out of bed, Joe had already left to go to the gym and he would be doing an audition after that. Elodie was with Harry, meaning I was alone for the day, at least most of the day.

I made my way into the bathroom and took a quick shower. Afterwards I got dressed, a simple pink dress with flowers. I sprayed on some perfume and went downstairs where I made my breakfast, some toast with strawberries.

I sat down at the dinner table and started eating as I scrolled trough my social media apps. There wasn't much going on right now.

I was working on a new album but the process wasn't going very fast. I didn't have much inspiration at the moment.

After breakfast I cleaned up and grabbed my sunglasses and my bag as I slid into some comfortable heels. I took the car keys from the hook and stepped outside.

I got in the car and drove to the mall, I had nothing to do so I might as well just go to the mall, who knows maybe I'll find some cute stuff.

I parked the car and got out. The mall wasn't too big, it had all the stores you might need though.

I walked in as I checked my phone for some possible messages. Thankfully the mall was pretty empty, I never liked it when places were crowded.

I went into a book store, just looking around at some books. I picked up a few that caught my interest and paid for them before leaving the store.

I walked around for a bit before entering a clothing store. I looked around a bit before taking a few tops and a dress and paying for it.

Afterwards I strolled trough the mall for a while until I felt two hands on my shoulders. I slightly jumped up, "Wh-" "Just me, Swift."

I sighed and shook my head as I turned around, "Almost gave me a heart attack there Styles."

Harry chuckled and shook his head, "Drama queen." I rolled my eyes as a slight sigh escaped my lips.

"What are you doing here?" My eyes scanned his body, he was wearing some simple black jeans and a white blouse, the upper two buttons were open, showing part of his chest.

He chuckled, "Shopping? What else could I possibly be doing here?" I shrugged, "No idea."

He laughed and shook his head, making a curl fall down in front of his face, covering one of his eyes. He carelessly swooped it away behind his ear.

"Want to get some ice cream?" He suddenly asked. I debated for a second, did I want to? Yes. Was it smart? No, not at all.

"Yes, why not." He smiled, "Awesome, let's get going." I nodded, a faint smile on my lips. He hooked his arm with mine and started walking, we looked like some teenage girls who were going to use their dad's credit card to buy everything in the mall. "What flavor is the lady going to choose?"

I stayed silent for a while, going trough the options in my head. "Mm.. Strawberry." He looked at me for a second, "Seriously?" I nodded, "Seriously."

"You will end up stealing my chocolate ice cream, calling it now." I shook my head in disbelief, "No! Not happening, I want strawberry." "Mm, sureee." I rolled my eyes at his sarcasm.

"Saw that!" I looked at him acting as if I didn't just roll my eyes, "Saw what?" He laughed, "You're still a bad liar." "Sureeee." He laughed as we walked into the ice cream shop.

A few people look at us as we walk in, we ignore them and walk up to order.

"What may it be?" The lady behind the counter asks. Her hair is brown, about shoulder length and she has long curtain bangs. She is wearing glasses, they are quite big but suit her. Her work uniform is just a simple black shirt with the name of the store on it.

"Chocolate for me and strawberry for the lady." "In a bowl or-" Harry cuts her off, "Bowl please, thanks you." The woman nods and scoops the ice cream into two small bowls before putting it on the counter.

"That will be five dollar, please." I nod as I grab my wallet, ready to pay. Harry shakes his head, "no way, I'm paying." "Don't you dare, my treat."

He shakes his head but I know I won't let him win. The woman behind the counter chuckled, "it's on the house. Huge fan." I look at her and smile, "That's so sweet, thank you..." My eye falls to the name tag on her shirt, Lydia it says. "Lydia. You're very sweet."

Harry nods, "Thank you tons, love." He smiled as he walks out, thinking I'd follow him, which I do but only after I threw ten dollar in cash on the counter and gave Lydia another sweet smile.

I walked out after Harry and we walked to one of the benches a little further in the mall. We sat down and started eating our ice cream as we made some small talk.

I ate about half my ice cream when I looked at Harry, "Can I tasteee" He looked at me and sighed, "Told you this would happen." "Not my fault it looks good." He chuckled and took a bit on his spoon before holding it out so I could take a bite. I took a bite and chuckled.

"Okay this one is very good, I'm jealous." He chuckled, "Now I want to taste yours." I shook my head, "Nope, noooo way." He rolled his eyes, "That's unfair!" "Okay fine, if I can get another bite of yours." He nodded with a smile on his lips, "Deal."

I scooped some on my spoon and held the spoon out for him. He took a bite and grinned, "This is good." I nodded, "I know but, I want chocolate."

"Nope, mine." "But it was a deal!" He shook his head as he laughed, "Mine." I rolled my eyes, "Pleaseee."

He sighed before holding out his spoon. I smiled and took the bite before nodding. "Now I want another bite of the Strawberry one." "If I can have another bite from yours."

Harry nodded, "Done deal." This went on for a while so we sat there, feeding each other our ice cream. Once we finished our ice cream we got up and threw away the bowls.

A/N

I'm sorry I'm soooo slow w updating, I'm busy w school but I'll be done in like two weeks so I'll be able to update more by then, enjoy this short chapter for now.