30. Broken glass

Taylor stared at the text as she walked into the house, deciding she would go over to see if she could do anything to make him feel better.

"Hey Joe!" she said before going upstairs and putting the make-up remover away. She changed into something more comfortable before going back downstairs, "Harry said he is sick so I'm going to go over and make him some soup. Do you know if we still have garlic?"

"Umh.. I don't know Tay." She looked over at him, "Are you okay?" "Yeah just.. there's something u should know." Taylor frowned, "Can it wait? I really want to get to Harry."

Joe nodded, "Sure, yeah." He realized that maybe it would be a bad idea to tell her. He already did enough damage. Taylor smiled, "Okay, I'm going to see if I can find that garlic." Joe just nodded.

Once she had found the garlic and the other stuff she needed for the soup she put on her coat, "I'm going over to Harry! Bye Joe!" "Bye Tay." She smiled before closing the door and driving to Harry's house.

Once she arrived she let herself in, "Baby?" She walked around the house, putting the ingredients in the kitchen before continuing to try and find him. Once she saw him in the living room she smiled. "Hey baby! Thought I would come over and make you some soup." She smiled as she sat down next to him. "Oh. That's not needed." he replied, causing Taylor to frown.

"But I want to take care of you baby.. and I missed you." "You should go actually." He didn't look over at her, keeping his focus on the television. He wanted time to think, he really didn't want to deal with this right now.

"But.." "You should go." Taylor put her hand on his cheek, turning his head so he was looking at her, "What's wrong?" He glared at her, "you're such a liar." Her eyes widened, clearly shocked at his sudden anger towards her.

"What- What do you mean?" "Don't act innocent now. You disgust me." He scoffed. "Harry.. What are you talking about?" He rolled his eyes, "Oh I know all about you and Joe.. But that was over, right?" She slightly gasped, how could he possibly know. "What do you mean?"

"You know damn well what I mean Taylor. Don't act innocent. Your sad little act isn't working anymore." She felt her eyes water, "Harry please.. It isn't what you think.." He laughed, "You told me there was nothing there. Then you go off and make out with him? And then you fucking continued to live with him Taylor."

"We weren't together! I didn't-" "You didn't what Taylor? Nothing you say is going to make this better. You lied to my face." Tears were rolling over her cheeks now while Harry was just getting more and more angry.

"You take the first chance you have to get with him. Like some kind of fucking whore." The words left his mouth before he even realized what he had said. "I didn't fucking cheat on you Harry. I'm not like you." She bit back. "Because you're worse. You're fucking worse. All you do is hurt people."

"At least I don't go around calling my girlfriend a whore." "You're not my girlfriend anymore. We're done. I don't ever want to see you again. All I felt for you. Gone." His words cut through her like a knife. "Good. I don't want to be with you anymore anyway." She lied, just wanting to hurt him the way he was hurting her.

She didn't know when but somewhere along the argument they had gotten up and started screaming at each other. Really, it was a pathetic sight. "Then leave." "You know. You will regret this." He grabbed his glass and threw it at her. He wanted her gone. Out of his house. She jumped, clearly startled. He had aimed to miss, he just wanted her to leave. "I said. Leave. Now." He yelled at her. "Don't worry. You'll never see me again." She spit out before turning around and leaving his house, slamming the door behind her, mascara smudged as tears kept on rolling down her cheeks.